I'mmmmmmm Baaaaackkkkkkkk

Old February 11th 09, 04:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Default I'mmmmmmm Baaaaackkkkkkkk

Believe it or not, I finally solved my computers grievance with this
newsgroup (for the time being at least) and was able to get it to download
the latest posts. I've got some catching up to do! One of the worlds most
prolific 'top-posters' is back!

'bout time,
Chris
still with the 99BBB

Old February 11th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
XS11E[_3_]

"Chris D'Agnolo" > wrote:

> Believe it or not, I finally solved my computers grievance with
> this newsgroup (for the time being at least) and was able to get
> it to download the latest posts. I've got some catching up to do!
> One of the worlds most prolific 'top-posters' is back!

People who top post experience a 25% loss of their Miata's horespower
and a 30% drop in fuel economy....

Welcome back, what was the problem?

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org
Old February 11th 09, 03:46 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
miker[_2_]

Welcome back. So, how do you feel about planetary alignments?

miker

Old February 11th 09, 07:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
pws[_1_]

Chris D'Agnolo wrote:
> Believe it or not, I finally solved my computers grievance with this
> newsgroup (for the time being at least) and was able to get it to
> download the latest posts. I've got some catching up to do! One of the
> worlds most prolific 'top-posters' is back!
>
> 'bout time,
> Chris
> still with the 99BBB

Welcome, and bring some friends. This was the best unmoderated miata
resource available, and it is drying up fast.

Pat
Old February 13th 09, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Well, her goes the HP again ...... the problem was mind boggling (for my
simple little mind). I couldn't get my 'newsreader' (window's mail. Ya, I
know everybody says it sucks but, us non-computer nerds stay with what we
know, even if we don't know it real well!) to download any messages from
this group past 9-30-08. I unsubscribed and re-subscribed multiple times and
I tried EVERYTHING I could think of w/o a good result. I finally started
fiddling with things I don't understand in there (I usually try to refrain
from such activity) and something I did, worked. Not sure I could go back
and do it again but don't feel like taking the time to try. Too much, more
important stuff going on (alignment of the planets and the switching of the
magnetic poles and such).

Thanks for the welcome,
Chris
99BBB

. ..

Old February 13th 09, 03:08 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Well, I'm guardedly optimistic (to a fault) but I'm still worried about that
magnetic poles switching ;-) Honestly, it's very good to be back, I've
missed you fools immensely :-0

Chris
99BBB

m...

Old February 13th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Chris D'Agnolo[_2_]

Friends? ........ I was hoping they were all still here ;-)

I see SOME are!
Chris
99BBB

Old February 13th 09, 04:14 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
BRUCE HASKIN

Now Chris,..... let's not bring in the countries in on this !!! I don't
thing you shouls mention the " Poles " like that. Those people are tooo
much the butt of jokes as it is. I do wonder if there are any Miatas in
Poland ???? :-)

Bruce Bing '03 LS

Old February 13th 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
miker[_2_]

> Those people are tooo
> much the butt of jokes as it is. I do wonder if there are any Miatas in
> Poland ???? :-)

They're not much used because the roads are so short - you always seem to
hit a dead end after 15-20 feet. However, they are quite wide...

miker

Old February 13th 09, 06:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata
Lanny Chambers

In article >,
"miker" > wrote:

> > I do wonder if there are any Miatas in
> > Poland ???? :-)

> They're not much used because the roads are so short - you always seem to
> hit a dead end after 15-20 feet. However, they are quite wide...

Groan!

--
Lanny Chambers
St. Louis, MO