2001 Dodge (chrysler) Neon Headlight Problem

Old September 6th 05, 03:08 PM
marboba marboba is offline
Junior Member

Default 2001 Dodge (chrysler) Neon Headlight Problem

ok...looks like this site is awesome,
anyways.. beginning of the year i was having problems with my headlights and fog lamps, they were not coming on. Even though the interrior and the dash lights were coming on and the dimmer working well aslo..I would say from march this year until this weekend they were working fine. This past weekend they stopped now and have not beenworking on since saturday. Same problem, fog and low beams only affected... I can turn on the high beams no problem, i can still turn the dash lights on an interrior lights..

please someone know of this problem..

thanks

marc
Old September 7th 05, 03:15 PM
marboba marboba is offline
Junior Member

............................anyone....??? ideas?????
Old September 8th 05, 01:39 AM
Dan C

On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 15:15:07 +0100, marboba wrote:

> ...........................anyone....??? ideas?????

Ideas about what? Your Neon headlight problem that you give no details
about? How can we help if you don't even describe the problem?

--
My newsreader auto-deletes all posts that originate from Google Groups.
Linux Registered User #327951

Old September 8th 05, 08:24 PM
marboba marboba is offline
Junior Member

Talking

[quote=Dan C]On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 15:15:07 +0100, marboba wrote:

Ideas about what? Your Neon headlight problem that you give no details
about? How can we help if you don't even describe the problem?

--

well dan i don't know if you didnt see my post previous to this ... i put exactly what everyone else in describing thier problem, anyways.. found out the problem.. hopefully getting it fixed tonight... seems to have been the actual connector that connect the winshiled and light part that goes on top of the steering wheel colum... it has melted the connector due to overheating or who knows what... I got the owner of my local scrap year mad at his worker for taking the part off the colum, in which they sell the whole steering wheel colum as a complete package...just saved myself 150.00.. i hope my mechanic can get the pins out of the old connector into the new (used) one..

(fingers crossed)

thanks though for responding to my post dan...