Hi!

Old December 12th 04, 06:36 AM
Bill Berckman

Tim wrote:

>...............Going on beaver patrol with a camera is an international
>sport I see.
>

>LOL

Speaking of that, check out this Porsche 911 on Ebay. The advertise what they
call a skirt cam installed with 3 cameras stragegically places for maximum
viewing of the hopefully female passanger. Here is the link.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...1&item=4509863
236&category=10156

Bill Berckman
67 Beetle

Old December 12th 04, 02:30 PM
bug '59

Really.....??

The first thing i noticed was a pack of sigarettes lying on the table....
LOL

Roger

Old December 12th 04, 09:36 PM
Tomasz Antkowiak

bug '59 wrote:
> Really.....??
>
> The first thing i noticed was a pack of sigarettes lying on the
> table.... LOL

is there any table at the picture? realy ? i've noticed only the red bug

--
Tomasz Antkowiak
antek VW 1500'66 Brown Sugar

Old December 13th 04, 09:00 AM
VW Kondor

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:51:46 -0800, "K5" > wrote:

>"Tomasz Antkowiak" > wrote in message
>> http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/savinjska2004/P7040003

>Don't they use lawnmowers in Croatia?

Sometimes we do.... but as I remember there was some argue between
organisators who should have done that. It (the argue) was happenning
around 4-5 AM. he-he

Old December 13th 04, 10:46 PM
K5

"VW Kondor" > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 21:51:46 -0800, "K5" > wrote:
>
> >"Tomasz Antkowiak" > wrote in message
> >> http://www.vwbuba.hr/gallery/savinjska2004/P7040003

> >Don't they use lawnmowers in Croatia?
> >

> Sometimes we do.... but as I remember there was some argue between
> organisators who should have done that. It (the argue) was happenning
> around 4-5 AM. he-he

Sounds just like some events here in the US. Croatian VW events must also
attract some of the same type of crowd; nothing says "class" quite like a
woman in jeans and high heels.

Old December 16th 04, 04:03 AM
MUADIB®

Someone involved with "TeleTubbies " is involved with these guys too.
Same makers anyway...............Might be why they seem to be
imitations of the little freaks huh...............

>I'm with you. Those things are something someone high on who knows
>what dreamed up as imitation Telletubbies!:~)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old December 16th 04, 03:27 PM
John Willis

On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:03:32 GMT, MUADIB®
> scribbled this interesting note:

>>I'm with you. Those things are something someone high on who knows
>>what dreamed up as imitation Telletubbies!:~)

>Someone involved with "TeleTubbies " is involved with these guys too.
>Same makers anyway...............Might be why they seem to be
>imitations of the little freaks huh...............

How do you know this stuff? Wait...I don't want to know!:~)

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)
Old December 16th 04, 06:08 PM
David

John Willis wrote:
> On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 04:03:32 GMT, MUADIB®
> > scribbled this interesting note:
>
>>> I'm with you. Those things are something someone high on who knows
>>> what dreamed up as imitation Telletubbies!:~)

>> Someone involved with "TeleTubbies " is involved with these guys too.

It's them British
http://www.curvecomm.com/teletubbies/tubbyinfo.html
David

Old December 17th 04, 02:33 AM
MUADIB®

I pay attention to too many things nowadays , I know.
Somehow I just get the stuff through osmosis I think.