Any Tuesday night NR2003 leagues?

Old April 3rd 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default Any Tuesday night NR2003 leagues?

I'm looking to join one, preferably one with a fixed set. any mod.

Thanks,
Matt Sotomayor

http://www.calrace.com
http://www.panozworldseries.com
http://www.xfactordx.net

Old April 3rd 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Check out www.xnsrl.com
Old April 4th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

not sure the whole lot is fixed, but the league "group" has a lot of fixed
set racing, good bunch of guys, http://www.ttracingleague.com/ Im on monday
RIP league using the 88aero mod.

Old April 4th 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Matt Sotomayor wrote:
> I'm looking to join one, preferably one with a fixed set. any mod.
>
> Thanks,
> Matt Sotomayor

http://www.calrace.com
> http://www.panozworldseries.com
> http://www.xfactordx.net

www.cfrlracing.com runs our Rookie Series on Tuesday nights, following
the NNC schedule. Cup mod, fixed EXPERT setup, 2x fuel/tire wear,
Realistic damage, Yellows on and 35% race distance. Good clean and fun
racing on a RaceLM dedicated server with cheat detection and TS server
as well.

www.cfrlracing.com

Old April 6th 06, 01:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

You may want to look at the Western States Racing League.
www.wsrlracing.com We run fixed <fast setup> Racing on Tuesdays, 35% length,
2x pit frequency, qualifying at 7:15 PST (10:15 EST), running Cup cars,
mostly Cup tracks.

-Paul Eigsti
League Co-Administrator

--

et...

Old April 10th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

We race the Pits GN70 mod on Tuesday nights. Stop by the site if you are
interested. http://gn70legends.com/
Gary Creswell
Gn70 Legends Series

"Paul E" > wrote in message
t...
> You may want to look at the Western States Racing League.
> www.wsrlracing.com We run fixed <fast setup> Racing on Tuesdays, 35%
> length, 2x pit frequency, qualifying at 7:15 PST (10:15 EST), running Cup
> cars, mostly Cup tracks.
>

> -Paul Eigsti
> League Co-Administrator
> Western States Racing League
> www.wsrlracing.com
>

> --
>
> "Matt Sotomayor" > wrote in message
> et...
>> I'm looking to join one, preferably one with a fixed set. any mod.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Matt Sotomayor

http://www.calrace.com
>> http://www.panozworldseries.com
>> http://www.xfactordx.net

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS "Jeep Style" jbjeep Jeep 1 December 21st 05 02:15 AM
NR2003 entry fee $100. How many new guys pay it? Joe Simulators 37 July 23rd 05 04:28 PM
NR2003 League Allen Simulators 0 April 25th 05 04:31 PM
NR2003 Leagues - Where is everyone ? Joel Brown Simulators 2 November 3rd 04 04:48 AM
FS: 1997 Hamilton/McDonalds Bill Elliott "The Shining Night" Collector Plate J.R. Sinclair General 0 January 11th 04 07:36 AM