IDIOT ALERT!!!!

Old February 8th 05, 01:37 AM
Backyard Mechanic

Default IDIOT ALERT!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/4tr98

Ebay auction for 05 vert... check the bid and read the auction
description!!!!

Old February 8th 05, 01:52 AM
Max C. Webster III

"Backyard Mechanic" > done said:

> http://tinyurl.com/4tr98
>
> Ebay auction for 05 vert... check the bid and read the auction
> description!!!!

Eeeeeeeeeep!

OMFG.

- Max -
=======
In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.
http://hometown.aol.com/maxx2112/

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!
http://www.cafepress.com/justsaynoto6to5/

Old February 8th 05, 02:16 AM

BM... I <3 BackyardMechanic. I totally forgot about tinyurl.com.... and I
can replicate their service! You just gave me a $100 idea, BM. Thanks =).

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old February 8th 05, 02:17 AM

$15k over MSRP?????? HOLY SH*T!!

-Mike

Old February 8th 05, 02:20 AM
Backyard Mechanic

opined in . com:

> BM... I <3 BackyardMechanic. I totally forgot about tinyurl.com.... and I
> can replicate their service! You just gave me a $100 idea, BM. Thanks =).
>
> -Mike

well THATS cryptic! excited a little?!!!

but - having been there- I guess I sussed it.

Then that means you OWE me!

Old February 8th 05, 02:21 AM
Backyard Mechanic

opined in . com:

> $15k over MSRP?????? HOLY SH*T!!

As if it's gonna go thru... but how much is a new vette roadster again?

Old February 8th 05, 03:04 AM

I'll getcha a beer.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors
Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

"Backyard Mechanic" > wrote in message
> opined in . com:
>
> > BM... I <3 BackyardMechanic. I totally forgot about tinyurl.com.... and

> > can replicate their service! You just gave me a $100 idea, BM. Thanks

=).

Old February 8th 05, 03:57 AM
WraithCobra

$46,814 +TTT for a Mustang vert, what a bargain! And I thought a $5K dealer
mark-up was going to be bad. I hope the bidder knew what the hell he was
bidding on... and if he did, he's a dumb ass for letting dealers get away
with this crap.
--
Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe

Old February 8th 05, 04:17 AM
trainfan1

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

> http://tinyurl.com/4tr98
>
> Ebay auction for 05 vert... check the bid and read the auction
> description!!!!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...all=1&rows=200

or

http://makeashorterlink.com/?P3CB21C6A

Rob
Old February 8th 05, 04:18 AM
Defiant

Backyard Mechanic wrote:
> opined in . com:
>

>>$15k over MSRP?????? HOLY SH*T!!
>>

> As if it's gonna go thru... but how much is a new vette roadster again?

and why would you want a vette roadster. nice car but way over priced

at least you titled it correctly.. an idiot and his money is soon parted
and this one and his money will soon be parted. Sucker