96 LT1 just died

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 16th 05, 10:25 PM
Scubabix

Default 96 LT1 just died

Yesterday I was driving my 96 to work, as I pulled into the parking lot
EVERYTHING died. There was no prior indications, just suddenly nothing.
Any ideas? Last year I had to replace the battery because it had an
internal short, could this be a repeat of that? Someone at that time
mentioned a problem with C-4's eating batteries. Is this a known problem
and if so, is there a fix for it?

Rob
78 & 96 Coupes (red of course)

98 A4 Quattro 2.8 died at a Stop Light jpmichelson Audi 5 March 31st 05 06:28 PM
Battery died, now radio says ErrE - 2004 CRv Jon Waisnor Honda 1 February 27th 05 04:44 PM
89 Camry - hadheater core replaced and two days later battery died...any connection? mino Technology 6 January 26th 05 02:42 PM
Jeep Died....Help RS Jeep 6 December 17th 04 09:08 PM
EGR Again? Died at stop light 98 SL Manual 113K Richard Saturn 13 November 17th 04 01:54 PM