Truant Punks Block Freeway

Old March 28th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime

Default Truant Punks Block Freeway

Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> In the last few days, high school students have been using an upcoming
> imigration bill in Congress as well as Cesar Chavez day as an excuse
> to ditch school. Yesterday, an astounding 40,000 of them cut class. A
> few of these kids might actually care about the immigration issues,
> but my suspicion is that the vast majority are just using this as an
> excuse to skip school. The school day is ridiculously short - class is
> over by 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon. There's PLENTY of time to
> demonstrate after school is over. Instead, by using any excuse to play
> hookey, they are helping to ensure that they, themselves, will only be
> qualified for the same kinds of menial jobs as the wetbacks they claim
> to support.
>
> A large group of these truant punks marched onto the 101 freeway,
> taking over all lanes and forcing the CHP to shut the freeway down.
> It's a wonder none of them took home a Darwin Award yesterday.
>
> Full story, including video of the freeway shutdown, is he
>
> http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines

Amazing all this SUPPORT for illegal immigration esp in an era of
terrorism. You have to wonder who's really behind it

Old March 28th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,rec.arts.tv

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
> > In the last few days, high school students have been using an upcoming
> > imigration bill in Congress as well as Cesar Chavez day as an excuse
> > to ditch school. Yesterday, an astounding 40,000 of them cut class. A
> > few of these kids might actually care about the immigration issues,
> > but my suspicion is that the vast majority are just using this as an
> > excuse to skip school. The school day is ridiculously short - class is
> > over by 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon. There's PLENTY of time to
> > demonstrate after school is over. Instead, by using any excuse to play
> > hookey, they are helping to ensure that they, themselves, will only be
> > qualified for the same kinds of menial jobs as the wetbacks they claim
> > to support.
> >
> > A large group of these truant punks marched onto the 101 freeway,
> > taking over all lanes and forcing the CHP to shut the freeway down.
> > It's a wonder none of them took home a Darwin Award yesterday.
> >
> > Full story, including video of the freeway shutdown, is he
> >
> > http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines

> Amazing all this SUPPORT for illegal immigration esp in an era of
> terrorism. You have to wonder who's really behind it

Civil disobedience is how we became a country, imbeciles. Adams,
Jefferson, Henry etc would be proud of these kids.

And I love how this immigration issue suddenly comes up while Iraq is
in complete chaos.

Talk about a distraction ploy by the right and its media. Karl Rove
has done it again.

Old March 29th 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,rec.arts.tv

On 28 Mar 2006 09:52:34 -0800, "slas" > wrote:

>Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
>> Scott en Aztlán wrote:
>> > In the last few days, high school students have been using an upcoming
>> > imigration bill in Congress as well as Cesar Chavez day as an excuse
>> > to ditch school. Yesterday, an astounding 40,000 of them cut class. A
>> > few of these kids might actually care about the immigration issues,
>> > but my suspicion is that the vast majority are just using this as an
>> > excuse to skip school. The school day is ridiculously short - class is
>> > over by 2:00 or 3:00 in the afternoon. There's PLENTY of time to
>> > demonstrate after school is over. Instead, by using any excuse to play
>> > hookey, they are helping to ensure that they, themselves, will only be
>> > qualified for the same kinds of menial jobs as the wetbacks they claim
>> > to support.
>> >
>> > A large group of these truant punks marched onto the 101 freeway,
>> > taking over all lanes and forcing the CHP to shut the freeway down.
>> > It's a wonder none of them took home a Darwin Award yesterday.
>> >
>> > Full story, including video of the freeway shutdown, is he
>> >
>> > http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...home-headlines

>> Amazing all this SUPPORT for illegal immigration esp in an era of
>> terrorism. You have to wonder who's really behind it

>Civil disobedience is how we became a country, imbeciles. Adams,
>Jefferson, Henry etc would be proud of these kids.
>
>And I love how this immigration issue suddenly comes up while Iraq is
>in complete chaos.
>
>Talk about a distraction ploy by the right and its media. Karl Rove
>has done it again.

If seems like if we, as a people, really cared we'd be out there with
5 million people in the streets of LA to show them that we're not
gonna take it anymore.

Since we have jobs to go to, that won't happen though.

Dave
---
http://www.davidphogan.com/sdroads
Amature Ass(phalt) and more!
Old March 29th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,rec.arts.tv

The kids were going to protest again today. I work in City Hall Los
Angeles. It's ironic that they would protest there yesterday since we
all (including the Mayor & City Council members) had the day off. They
got rained out today.

Old March 29th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,rec.arts.tv

slas wrote:

> And I love how this immigration issue suddenly comes up while Iraq is
> in complete chaos.
>
> Talk about a distraction ploy by the right and its media. Karl Rove
> has done it again.

Some people find it suspicious that the riots started right after
charlie sheen made his comments about 9-11. Comments that really
shook the country - and then these silly riots started. Is our
gover-media really that devious.??

Old March 29th 06, 04:25 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,rec.arts.tv

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> slas wrote:
> >
> > And I love how this immigration issue suddenly comes up while Iraq is
> > in complete chaos.
> >
> > Talk about a distraction ploy by the right and its media. Karl Rove
> > has done it again.

> Some people find it suspicious that the riots started right after
> charlie sheen made his comments about 9-11. Comments that really
> shook the country - and then these silly riots started. Is our
> gover-media really that devious.??

Others realize it's just the delusions of retards that believe such.

Old March 29th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,rec.arts.tv

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> slas wrote:
> >
> > And I love how this immigration issue suddenly comes up while Iraq is
> > in complete chaos.
> >
> > Talk about a distraction ploy by the right and its media. Karl Rove
> > has done it again.

> Some people find it suspicious that the riots started right after
> charlie sheen made his comments about 9-11. Comments that really
> shook the country - and then these silly riots started. Is our
> gover-media really that devious.??

Here's a more obvious explanation: the riots started about a week after the
premiere of a film on HBO, about Hispanic students walking out of school en
masse to protest...uh, I assume minority rights, but to be honest, I didn't
watch the movie.

Old March 29th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.true-crime,rec.arts.tv

In article .com>,
slas > wrote:

>Civil disobedience is how we became a country, imbeciles. Adams,
>Jefferson, Henry etc would be proud of these kids.

Armed insurrection is how we became a country.
result in a fully-depreciated one.
Old March 29th 06, 06:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 19:56:24 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:28:36 GMT, SD Dave >
>wrote:
>
>>If seems like if we, as a people, really cared we'd be out there with
>>5 million people in the streets of LA to show them that we're not
>>gonna take it anymore.
>>
>>Since we have jobs to go to, that won't happen though.

>That's OK - our voices will be heard at the ballot box.

It's unfortunate we don't even seem to try. I'll be the first to
admit, I work too much and have to much other **** to deal with to go
around protesting against Illegal Immigration, hence my previous
point.

I'll admit due to having lived in Randy "Duke" ****ingham's district
for several election cycles I was an Other/Democrat voter (well, that
and Bush being a complete and total assclown), but Ms Feinstein just
screwed herself with her recent statements as far as I'm concerned.

There's a lot of ways to solve this. As someone who loves Mexico for
it's beauty, it's residents, and it's overall attitudes I'd prefer to
see Mexico succeed than have its population move here. As an
American, I'm sick of them flooding our job markets and reducing the
pay levels of my friends. Fortunately, few illegal immigrants have
the knowledge of computers and their networks I do, yet.

The best way in my opinion is to allow more immigration, and to help
Mexico in ways that directly benefit us also. Completion of more of
the border toll roads in Mexico could move traffic off the US
Interstates with less cost to us than building our own freeways. Find
creative ways to improve education in Mexico. Then if they want to
leave to join the USA, at least they have more training.

More power and water connections could help provide more jobs in their
country in addition to new roadways connecting us. They don't need to
compete with American jobs, we can give them jobs that we're currently
giving the Chinese, Koreans, Malasians, Indians, and other Asian
countries already.

It seems that if more Americans would contribute to Mexico (through
forreign aid, charities, visiting as a tourist or even just
encouraging our officials to fight corruption locally & abroad)
instead of condemning it we could get some progress. Or if some of
these Mexicans willing to march in our streets would march on Avenida
de Revolucion we might see some progress for both sides of the border.

Heck, one of my favourite places on Earth for a vacation is Ensenada,
BC. It's really an amazing country / region/ city. (All of the
above, in my opinion.)

As it stands, Mexico is a nice place to visit but I'd be terrified to
live there. I understand why so many people want out, but until they
do so through the proper channels, I could care less about anything
other than kicking them out of the US along with illegals from South
America, Canada, Europe, Asia, Africa, or even Antarctica. Should we
maybe change some things about importing workers? IMO, sure. Should
we just say, 'you're all forgiven?' Hell no.

When will the Republican party return to people like me? Or hell, the
Democrats even? C'mon Libertarians, take one over for me!

Dave
---
Old March 29th 06, 06:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

In article >,
SD Dave > wrote:

>live there. I understand why so many people want out, but until they
>do so through the proper channels, I could care less about anything
>other than kicking them out of the US

Seeing as those things you call "proper channels" are more like
flaming hoops placed high off the ground, that's a bit unfair.
result in a fully-depreciated one.