My Vette was in the Wind

Old July 6th 06, 12:36 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RS[_1_]

Default My Vette was in the Wind

Drove from Phila, PA to South of Richmond , VA and Back again. (Just under
600 Miles). I don't drive the 94 that much since I bought my Truck, And now
I have a new bike, she gets neglected even more. (had to put her back on
battery tender yesterday. She rode cool and strong all the way (even though
was in the 90's outside). I was on very busy road ( 95, 495, 295) for tens
hours I only saw 2 other vettes all day! both looked like c5 's I thought
it was due to T storm warnings. But I counted about 25 Harleys on the
highway. A whole different breed I guess. My point? nothing, just bored
--
RS
2006 FLSTNI

Old July 6th 06, 03:26 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"RS" > wrote in message
> Drove from Phila, PA to South of Richmond , VA and Back
> again. (Just under 600 Miles). I don't drive the 94 that
> much since I bought my Truck, And now I have a new bike,
> she gets neglected even more. (had to put her back on
> battery tender yesterday. She rode cool and strong all the
> way (even though was in the 90's outside). I was on very
> busy road ( 95, 495, 295) for tens hours I only saw 2
> other vettes all day! both looked like c5 's I thought
> it was due to T storm warnings. But I counted about 25
> Harleys on the highway. A whole different breed I guess.
> My point? nothing, just bored
> --
> RS
> 2006 FLSTNI
> 2002 1200C
> 1991 FLSTF
> Todd Flanders' hobbies include being quiet on long rides,
> clapping to songs and diabetes.

"A whole different breed I guess" ?
now I am confused :-)

--
"Key"
=====

Old July 6th 06, 03:35 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
JG[_1_]

> "A whole different breed I guess" ?
> now I am confused :-)
>
> --
> "Key"
> =====

I'm not...I take it to mean he thinks Vette owners keep it garaged if it
looks like rain and the bike riders go out regardless.

Old July 6th 06, 03:54 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"JG" > wrote in message

>> "A whole different breed I guess" ?
>> now I am confused :-)
>>
>> --
>> "Key"
>> =====
>>

> I'm not...I take it to mean he thinks Vette owners keep it
> garaged if it looks like rain and the bike riders go out
> regardless.

my bad..
figures,
I'd lose on a 50/50 chance :-)

"Key"
=====

Old July 7th 06, 02:27 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Bob I

Humm, rain? Coupe! Sun? 'vert! Can't put the top up on a bike if ya
guess wrong!

Old July 8th 06, 04:07 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Tom in Missouri

If it was a group of new Harley riders, they were probably only going 10
miles out and 10 miles back. How much trouble can you get in that far?

And if they were on the highway, they can and will just hide under an
overpass, something you won't see a Corvette doing.

Old July 8th 06, 08:11 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
RS[_1_]

k.net...

Old July 9th 06, 04:47 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
'Key

"RS" > wrote in message
> "Tom in Missouri" > wrote in message
> k.net...
>> If it was a group of new Harley riders, they were
>> probably only going 10 miles out and 10 miles back. How
>> much trouble can you get in that far?
>>
>> And if they were on the highway, they can and will just
>> hide under an overpass, something you won't see a
>> Corvette doing.
>>

>> "JG" > wrote in message

>>> I'm not...I take it to mean he thinks Vette owners keep
>>> it garaged if it looks like rain and the bike riders go
>>> out regardless.
>>>

>>Individual and pairs + many other Non Harley types. JG hit
>>it Harley riders ride!

> --
> RS
> 2006 FLSTNI
> 2002 1200C
> 1991 FLSTF
> Todd Flanders' hobbies include being quiet on long rides,
> clapping to songs and diabetes.

uh ?
I understand RS...
buy the way,
good pics ya been posting over on abpmh.

g'day
--
"Key"
=====