1997 Mustang Convertable problems

Old December 11th 04, 07:43 AM
jushil

You are a regular jackass. That is probably all you do is criticize
people. Try extending your vocabulary when you do it. I own a mustang
so I have the right to be here too. Which by the way has way more mods
than yours.
-Justin

Old December 11th 04, 08:01 AM

Oh man? You own a Mustang? Poor car... I do feel sorry for it. More mods,
eh? CONGRATU-****ING-LATIONS!! I don't give a rat's ass! Such an idiot
lol... some trolls..

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

oups.com...

Old December 11th 04, 12:02 PM
SVTKate

Dang Mike, you know this guy personally or something?
I've never seen you quite this hostile before.

Kate
98 Cobra Drop Top
Yup, they are expensive to maintain.. love it or leave it.
It's the price you pay to play.

om...

Old December 11th 04, 12:27 PM
Rein

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:56:52 GMT, > wrote:

>You're already on my ****list, ass pirate. **** off.
>
>-Mike

Did I miss something ? what did he do ?
Old December 11th 04, 12:29 PM
Rein

On 10 Dec 2004 16:40:45 -0800, "jushil" >
wrote:

>My mustang is a nice car. It drives like dream. But the convertable top
>will not come down. I took it to a dealership and it is going to cost
>me 1000 dollars to fix it. Think twice before buying a convertable,
>unless you know how to fix them yourself. Email me if you have any
>suggestions.

Things wear out dude. Get used to it. A 97 car is likely to get
repairs by now. Shop around and try fixing it yourself. Get a
shopmanual.
Old December 11th 04, 01:01 PM
Deputy Dog

you missed the point Mike. He maybe the load his daddy should have shot in
the weeds but just point it out and move on. Don't go tit for tat it just
makes you look like you took the bait. nuff said. :-P

Dave
. com...

Old December 11th 04, 01:29 PM
JohnV@nn

"jushil" > wrote in message oups.com...
> You are a regular jackass. That is probably all you do is criticize
> people. Try extending your vocabulary when you do it. I own a mustang
> so I have the right to be here too. Which by the way has way more mods
> than yours.
> -Justin

So Justin, why did you post this in alt.autos.dodge.trucks:

[quote]
Ford is a company that is yet to make a decent car. Maybe the orginal
mustangs are an exception. Every Ford I have driven has had serious
problems and the dealership garage costs a fortune to buy expensive
Ford Parts. I stay away from Fords. There new lineup is something that
probably wont make their financial situation any better. As they build
cars that have very popular competitors(freestyle), there company is
not doing very well. The Five Hundred is not as good as the Chrysler
300, through a Motor Trend Test. The Mustang wont sell as well as the
orginal Mustang, as they anticipated.
-Justin
[end quote]

Old December 11th 04, 03:45 PM
Chief_Wiggum

Hey, you could always sell it..

Try usedcrapstar.spam , You can list it there for FREE! Autotrader charges
$40.00 you know!

If you list your car, that will make a total of ONE car they have for sale
in the US !

SPAMMER!!

BTW, sport, CONVERTABLE is not a word. Ask your mom where the spellcheck
is on AOL.

oups.com...

Old December 11th 04, 08:44 PM

Missed a lot. Read other threads he started.

-Mike

Old December 11th 04, 08:44 PM

Got nuttin better to do. Good break from work.

-Mike

--

&