hondacar-swich/orsensor

Old July 19th 05, 12:08 AM
sonal83

Default hondacar-swich/orsensor

Ihave a 1992 honda accord-4 dr,22lengine.Car do not start under the
sun,means afternoon .also engine is hot and do not start.i have to wait
untio cool down-atleast 5 to 6 hrs.I changed gas filter,clean injectin
fuel system and also use STP gas treatment.change gas cap so air out.car
start in morning and evening time.BUT under noon time(SUN) or after start
,drive and come back and park under sun or above 73 tepm.do not start-turn
ON but not fire the engine .thanks Dinesh patel

Old July 19th 05, 12:29 AM
S.S.

sonal83 wrote:

> Ihave a 1992 honda accord-4 dr,22lengine.Car do not start under the
> sun,means afternoon .also engine is hot and do not start.i have to wait
> untio cool down-atleast 5 to 6 hrs.I changed gas filter,clean injectin
> fuel system and also use STP gas treatment.change gas cap so air out.car
> start in morning and evening time.BUT under noon time(SUN) or after start
> ,drive and come back and park under sun or above 73 tepm.do not start-turn
> ON but not fire the engine .thanks Dinesh patel

The main relay needs to be replaced.
Old July 19th 05, 12:38 AM
TeGGeR®

"sonal83" > wrote in
lkaboutautos.com:

> Ihave a 1992 honda accord-4 dr,22lengine.Car do not start under the
> sun,means afternoon .also engine is hot and do not start.i have to
> wait untio cool down-atleast 5 to 6 hrs.I changed gas filter,clean
> injectin fuel system and also use STP gas treatment.change gas cap so
> air out.car start in morning and evening time.BUT under noon time(SUN)
> or after start ,drive and come back and park under sun or above 73
> tepm.do not start-turn ON but not fire the engine .thanks Dinesh patel

Main Relay.

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/start...html#mainrelay

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
www.tegger.com/hondafaq/
Old July 19th 05, 06:17 AM
motsco_ _

sonal83 wrote:
> Ihave a 1992 honda accord-4 dr,22lengine.Car do not start under the
> sun,means afternoon .also engine is hot and do not start.i have to wait
> untio cool down-atleast 5 to 6 hrs.I changed gas filter,clean injectin
> fuel system and also use STP gas treatment.change gas cap so air out.car
> start in morning and evening time.BUT under noon time(SUN) or after start
> ,drive and come back and park under sun or above 73 tepm.do not start-turn
> ON but not fire the engine .thanks Dinesh patel

Temporarily, you car will run if you turn the key to II, smack the dash
hard with your fist, (fuel pump runs a few seconds) then start the car.
The vibration makes the relay start, and the engine running makes it
keep going.

'Curly'