300c convertible is here

Old January 29th 05, 06:01 AM
KaWallski

NAh still like the current 300

Old January 30th 05, 02:13 PM
vilfrard

I won't to see one done buy the overhauling team. I like the Lexus
IS430 they made for lexus, Chrysler should let them make a 300c
convertible without all the TV's and bondo. I can't believe people with
all that money go to this cheap body shop to do work on there cars.

Old January 30th 05, 03:12 PM
maxpower

"N8N" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> airbag

> > > Huh? I for one would not miss the explosive device in my steering
> > > wheel.

> > Well, of course, and you as a vehicle owner have the right to remove,
> > deactivate or disable the airbag(s) in your own vehicle(s), unless

> your
> > state has a law against same. But, it's FEDERALLY illegal for any
> > professional (=mechanic, bodyman, TV network exec, etc.) to remove,
> > disable, modify in such a way as to render noncompliant, or render
> > inoperative any device, system or design feature required by Federal

> Motor
> > Vehicle Safety Standards.
> >
> > Civil penalties are up to $5k per violation up to a max of $15m

> *plus*
> > another up-to-$15m for company principals who ought to have known

> better.
>
> Well, since they're clearly not professionals I bet this suit will get
> thrown out.
>
> nate

Nope,, http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/
Two vehicle customizing firms agreed to pay a total of $21,000 for removal
of drivers' side air bags. NHTSA charged both West Coast Customs of
Inglewood, CA, and Unique Autosports of Uniondale, NY, with removal of air
bags to install video monitors in the steering wheel. Federal law prohibits
companies from removing mandated safety equipment

Old February 1st 05, 11:12 PM
NJ Vike

Makes you wonder if the insurance company won't pay for injuries should the
individual require medical attention.

--
"Now Phoebe Snow direct can go
from thirty-third to Buffalo.

n.umich.edu...

Old February 10th 05, 07:04 PM
lab~rat

On 27 Jan 2005 12:17:44 GMT, (Vilfrard8) puked:

>For all who what a 300c what the brains blowin out hip hop for convertible,from
>the people who brought us pimp my ride.How come they can do it but chrysler
>can't. It looks nice but i don't trust the
>quality.
http://westcoastcustoms.com/Home/Pages/index.htm

BTW, conspicuous by its absence was a picture of the top up. I'm
guessing there is none...

--
lab~rat >:-)
The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.