Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Old August 30th 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/29082006/...mpage-san.html

1 dead, 13 injured in apparent hit-and-run rampage in San Francisco
Tue Aug 29, 11:17 PM

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The driver of a sport utility vehicle plowed
across sidewalks and crosswalks throughout San Francisco on Tuesday,
killing one man and injuring at least 13 people in a series of attacks
on pedestrians and motorists, police said.

The man struck people in 12 locations until police surrounded him with
squad cars, authorities said. The rampage began around noon in
Fremont, Calif., where a man walking along the side of the road was
hit by an SUV. He was thrown into a field and killed, police Sgt.
Chris Mazzone said.

Witnesses said the driver did not slow down.

The driver then crossed the bay into San Francisco, where he injured
at least 13 people during a 20-minute hit-and-run rampage, police
said.

The victims were taken to three hospitals. One was in critical
condition.

The rampage ended when police arrested the man in the Presidio Heights
district. The black SUV was still in the middle of the street an hour
later, its front end and windshield smashed in.

(snip)

------------------------

We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are like that.
Old August 30th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
[email protected]

THIS WAS A MUSLIM ACT AGAINST JEWS.

CALL IT TERRORISM, PLEASE.

GM

Old August 30th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS spewed this bull**** all over rec.autos.driving:

<snip aticle>

> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are like that.

So, what you are saying is that if the guy had been driving a Geo Metro
or similar small car (or even a beater POS like yours) that everything
else would have been OK with you?

You really are sick, sick, sick...

--
I ncompetence &
C orruption
Old August 30th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
theresa

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/29082006/...mpage-san.html
>
> 1 dead, 13 injured in apparent hit-and-run rampage in San Francisco
> Tue Aug 29, 11:17 PM
>
> SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The driver of a sport utility vehicle plowed
> across sidewalks and crosswalks throughout San Francisco on Tuesday,
> killing one man and injuring at least 13 people in a series of attacks
> on pedestrians and motorists, police said.
>
> The man struck people in 12 locations until police surrounded him with
> squad cars, authorities said. The rampage began around noon in
> Fremont, Calif., where a man walking along the side of the road was
> hit by an SUV. He was thrown into a field and killed, police Sgt.
> Chris Mazzone said.
>
> Witnesses said the driver did not slow down.
>
> The driver then crossed the bay into San Francisco, where he injured
> at least 13 people during a 20-minute hit-and-run rampage, police
> said.
>
> The victims were taken to three hospitals. One was in critical
> condition.
>
> The rampage ended when police arrested the man in the Presidio Heights
> district. The black SUV was still in the middle of the street an hour
> later, its front end and windshield smashed in.
>
> (snip)
>
> ------------------------
>
> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are like that.

The Hummer ads have been recently playing to wimps wanting to
feel big...
Old August 30th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Barry L. Camp

> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are like that.

Really, now.

Have you met every single one of them... all of the SUV owners there
are, and have you taken the time to analyze them all?

That's a really broad brush you're painting with there.

Old August 30th 06, 06:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Larry Bud

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/29082006/...mpage-san.html
>
> 1 dead, 13 injured in apparent hit-and-run rampage in San Francisco
> Tue Aug 29, 11:17 PM
>
> SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The driver of a sport utility vehicle plowed
> across sidewalks and crosswalks throughout San Francisco on Tuesday,
> killing one man and injuring at least 13 people in a series of attacks
> on pedestrians and motorists, police said.
>
> The man struck people in 12 locations until police surrounded him with
> squad cars, authorities said. The rampage began around noon in
> Fremont, Calif., where a man walking along the side of the road was
> hit by an SUV. He was thrown into a field and killed, police Sgt.
> Chris Mazzone said.
>
> Witnesses said the driver did not slow down.
>
> The driver then crossed the bay into San Francisco, where he injured
> at least 13 people during a 20-minute hit-and-run rampage, police
> said.
>
> The victims were taken to three hospitals. One was in critical
> condition.
>
> The rampage ended when police arrested the man in the Presidio Heights
> district. The black SUV was still in the middle of the street an hour
> later, its front end and windshield smashed in.

Kudos to the writer of this article. Not ONCE did he blame the SUV for
this destruction, he clearly placed blame on the driver, using the
references "the driver" and "the man" and "he".

Old August 30th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Ed White[_1_]

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> it's MY turn to do the pushing".

It was a Honda Pilot! Hardly a big SUV, more like a mini-van that is
styled to look like an SUV. And the guy was nuts -

"A woman who identified herself as Popal's cousin said he had been
having recurring nightmares about someone coming to kill him and had
been taking medication."

Ed

Old August 30th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Carmen

Default Sicko on a rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/29082006/...mpage-san.html
>
> 1 dead, 13 injured in apparent hit-and-run rampage in San Francisco
> Tue Aug 29, 11:17 PM
>
> SAN FRANCISCO (AP) - The driver of a sport utility vehicle plowed
> across sidewalks and crosswalks throughout San Francisco on Tuesday,
> killing one man and injuring at least 13 people in a series of attacks
> on pedestrians and motorists, police said.
>
> The man struck people in 12 locations until police surrounded him with
> squad cars, authorities said. The rampage began around noon in
> Fremont, Calif., where a man walking along the side of the road was
> hit by an SUV. He was thrown into a field and killed, police Sgt.
> Chris Mazzone said.
>
> Witnesses said the driver did not slow down.
>
> The driver then crossed the bay into San Francisco, where he injured
> at least 13 people during a 20-minute hit-and-run rampage, police
> said.
>
> The victims were taken to three hospitals. One was in critical
> condition.
>
> The rampage ended when police arrested the man in the Presidio Heights
> district. The black SUV was still in the middle of the street an hour
> later, its front end and windshield smashed in.
>
> (snip)
>
> ------------------------
>
> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are like that.

This was a Honda Pilot. It's smaller than a minivan for crying out
loud. It's not a "big SUV" by any stretch of the imagination. It's
even built on a car chasis, not a truck chasis. Blame the sicko who
decided to go on a rampage - don't blame it on a pile of metal.

Carmen

Old August 30th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bill Funk

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:30:59 GMT, Speeders & Drunk Drivers are
MURDERERS > wrote:

>We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
>pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
>it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are like that.

If your facility is any good, he may end up with you.
--
Bill Funk
replace "g" with "a"
Old August 30th 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Barry L. Camp

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> All SUV owners are like that.

And other car and/or truck owners aren't?

You ever hear of "guns don't kill people, people do"?

Or how about "matches don't start forest fires, people do"?

Not one single SUV has done any damn thing on it's own.

Restaurant owner gets no jail in crash death gpsman Driving 2 April 28th 06 08:56 PM
For Sale - Golf GTI 16 valve 1997 - only 1 previous owner with Air Con/Metallic Black vw-lover VW water cooled 6 March 20th 06 08:46 AM
New F-250 Diesel Owner Jerry 4x4 0 February 21st 06 05:56 PM
86 jeep cherokee laredo kwbacb Jeep 28 December 10th 05 07:31 PM
I'm sick of being a wannabe Corvette owner, I want to be aCorvette owner! Tristan Austin Corvette 18 July 9th 05 08:04 AM