Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Old August 31st 06, 04:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Barry L. Camp

Default Another SUV owner on rampage - Murders one, maims at least 13

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:16:40 GMT, Alan Baker >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:
> >

> >> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> >> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> >> it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are like that.

> >No, we none of us know what happened *there*, because we weren't...
> >

> >...there.

> Oh i see. So nothing happens unless you personally witness it?? THINK

In your case, anything and everything "happens" because you make it up
in your demented mind.

Old August 31st 06, 04:32 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Carmen

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On 30 Aug 2006 11:00:36 -0700, "Ed White" > wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >
> >> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> >> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> >> it's MY turn to do the pushing".

> >It was a Honda Pilot! Hardly a big SUV, more like a mini-van that is
> >styled to look like an SUV. And the guy was nuts -
> >

> I don't know what kind of SUV it was but anyway the point is the
> loony THOUGHT it was a big SUV and thought that made him into a big
> man. See this every day.

If you really "see" people's thought processes it might be time to
print out your posts and take them in to your med doc. Just a thought.

Carmen

Old August 31st 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Alan Baker

In article >,
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:

> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 05:16:40 GMT, Alan Baker >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote:
> >

> >> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> >> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> >> it's MY turn to do the pushing". All SUV owners are like that.

> >No, we none of us know what happened *there*, because we weren't...
> >

> >...there.

> Oh i see. So nothing happens unless you personally witness it?? THINK

No. I didn't say that.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old August 31st 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Michael Snyder[_1_]

"Carmen" > wrote in message
oups.com...

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> > >It was a Honda Pilot! Hardly a big SUV, more like a mini-van that is
> > >styled to look like an SUV. And the guy was nuts -
> > >

> > I don't know what kind of SUV it was but anyway the point is the
> > loony THOUGHT it was a big SUV and thought that made him into a big
> > man. See this every day.

> If you really "see" people's thought processes it might be time to
> print out your posts and take them in to your med doc. Just a thought.

Tankity tank! Tankity tank! Tankity tank!

Old August 31st 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Bo Raxo

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 23:22:10 +0100, Eeyore
> > wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >
> >> http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/29082006/...mpage-san.html
> >>
> >> 1 dead, 13 injured in apparent hit-and-run rampage in San Francisco
> >> Tue Aug 29, 11:17 PM

> >maim
> >1. to deprive of the use of some part of the body by wounding or the like; cripple: The explosion
> >maimed him for life.
> >
> >injure
> >1. to do or cause harm of any kind to; damage; hurt; impair: to injure one's hand.

> What's your point, loony. You think getting run over by an SUV
> doesn't hurt???

This is an alert from the emergency moron system. This is not a test!

This story is obviously, painfully obviously to anyone with an IQ above
room temperature (celsius), about a mentally ill person who snapped.

The emergency moron system is in place to identify, immediately and
clearly, complete morons. People who are stupid enough to see their
pet agenda in this story are clearly morons. That includes people who
think this story is really about:

SUVs
Muslims
Immigration

Those individuals are morons, obviously and irredeemably.

This has been an alert from the emergency moron system. The emergency
moron system, in conjunction with news outlets in your community,
exists to easily identify the unbelievably stupid.

This concludes the alert from the emergency moron system.

Old August 31st 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Sancho Panza[_1_]

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> On 30 Aug 2006 11:00:36 -0700, "Ed White" > wrote:
>

> >Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> >
> >> We all know what happened here. The psycho was a little guy who gets
> >> pushed around and then he hops in his bg SUV and says to himself "now
> >> it's MY turn to do the pushing".

> >It was a Honda Pilot! Hardly a big SUV, more like a mini-van that is
> >styled to look like an SUV. And the guy was nuts -
> >

> I don't know what kind of SUV it was but anyway the point is the
> loony THOUGHT it was a big SUV and thought that made him into a big
> man. See this every day.

To repeat, it was not an SUV. Honda Pilots are registered and insured as
regular passenger automobiles. They are on automobile chassis.

The stubbornness is a perfect complement to ignornace.

Old September 1st 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:49:06 -0400, "Sancho Panza"
> wrote:

>"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
>message ...

>> >It was a Honda Pilot! Hardly a big SUV, more like a mini-van that is
>> >styled to look like an SUV. And the guy was nuts -
>> >

>> I don't know what kind of SUV it was but anyway the point is the
>> loony THOUGHT it was a big SUV and thought that made him into a big
>> man. See this every day.

>To repeat, it was not an SUV. Honda Pilots are registered and insured as
>regular passenger automobiles. They are on automobile chassis.

The guy is a killer. Why do you coddlers keep defending him??
Old September 1st 06, 02:56 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Sancho Panza[_1_]

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:49:06 -0400, "Sancho Panza"
> > wrote:
>

> >"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> >message ...

gets

"now

> >> I don't know what kind of SUV it was but anyway the point is the
> >> loony THOUGHT it was a big SUV and thought that made him into a big
> >> man. See this every day.

> >To repeat, it was not an SUV. Honda Pilots are registered and insured as
> >regular passenger automobiles. They are on automobile chassis.

> The guy is a killer. Why do you coddlers keep defending him??

No one is coddling anyone. If you can't accept a plain and simple correction
of a misstatement, maybe someone else ought to seek treatment, too.

Old September 1st 06, 03:36 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
DTJ

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:49:06 -0400, "Sancho Panza"
> wrote:

>To repeat, it was not an SUV. Honda Pilots are registered and insured as
>regular passenger automobiles. They are on automobile chassis.

Who cares what you think they are registered as, the fact is they are
an SUV. While we are debating this, those bull**** "trucks" that
chrysler makes are FRICKIN CARS.
Old September 1st 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,misc.transport.road,alt.law-enforcement.traffic,talk.politics.misc,alt.true-crime
Sancho Panza[_1_]

"DTJ" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:49:06 -0400, "Sancho Panza"
> > wrote:
>
>>To repeat, it was not an SUV. Honda Pilots are registered and insured as
>>regular passenger automobiles. They are on automobile chassis.

> Who cares what you think they are registered as, the fact is they are
> an SUV. While we are debating this, those bull**** "trucks" that
> chrysler makes are FRICKIN CARS.

It's not what I think. It's what the DMV and the insurance company think.
And if you don't think that counts, you're even more out of it than your
language suggests.

Restaurant owner gets no jail in crash death gpsman Driving 2 April 28th 06 08:56 PM
For Sale - Golf GTI 16 valve 1997 - only 1 previous owner with Air Con/Metallic Black vw-lover VW water cooled 6 March 20th 06 08:46 AM
New F-250 Diesel Owner Jerry 4x4 0 February 21st 06 05:56 PM
86 jeep cherokee laredo kwbacb Jeep 28 December 10th 05 07:31 PM
I'm sick of being a wannabe Corvette owner, I want to be aCorvette owner! Tristan Austin Corvette 18 July 9th 05 08:04 AM