right-on-red stress

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 9th 05, 02:47 AM
Ted Kennedy murdered his pregnant mistress

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> small wrote:
> > I'm in a new town. I don't feel comfortable turning right-on-red with
> > the amount of traffic. Most of these types of intersections are marked
> > "no right turn on red" where I'm from and it just seems bad to gun the
> > gas on red to save a few seconds. It would be too easy to miss a
> > speeding car on a yellow light or a pedestrian. Lots of people speed
> > here. Cars here beep at people that don't turn on red. How do I handle
> > these beepers? If I don't feel comfortable, would it be a mistake to
> > turn?

> If you're in a lane for straight ahead OR right turn, then don't use
> your directional signal until right before you make the turn.

Damned, as stupid as you are, I'd be surprised if you ever used your
directional signal.

And as much of a POS as you drive, I doubt your directionals work
anyway.

'99 Intrepid - Dealer Stripped Oil Pan Drain threads? officehelp1981 Chrysler 36 July 5th 05 11:13 AM
auto lockers [email protected] Jeep 50 May 2nd 05 10:47 PM
Lateral stress on sway bar mounts Carl Saiyed Jeep 5 April 20th 05 12:44 AM
Poor Milage linda grommon Dodge 26 March 12th 05 10:58 AM
Minimum Lift Question Fred Garvin Jeep 23 December 26th 04 06:46 PM