CobraJet's vs GT40Patrick's

Old March 6th 05, 07:41 AM
Wound Up

>>>Just tell me what you mean by this, and quit ****ing around.

>> OK. While you went on a word binge I demonstrated the power of a
>>*single* word. I don't have a kill filter enabled, but "plonk" caused
>>you enough panic to email me twice

As previously stated, it was a self-slam. What wasn't clear about that?
Was it "om shanti"? Did you have a bad flashback?

And I emailed you once... "panic" doesn't describe my question.
I was just confused.

>and post this.
>

>>>What... I deserve to be plonked outright for another ridiculous joke?
>>>Are you really that miopic (considering your age, even)?
>>>Jesus, man, have a sense of humor.

>> Oh, I have much more than a sense of humor, young man. And it's
>>spelled "myopic".

I was speaking rhetorically. And thank you for calling me "young man"!

BTW, I got carded for my bottle of Captain and my two cases of beer
today. This little chickie thought I was 20, a whole teenager younger
than she. How flattering!
She said, "sweet f__ing car", to boot.
"You betcha, '80s girl."

Hey, never drink and drive! I don't, ever! Never ever. Make the wife
drive, use the agreement. Anyway, ricer-smoking bursts of 100+ in a 55
are much easier to explain, if it were to come up.

Oh, a thousand pardons, monsieur, for my spelling goof with "myopic".

>>I was making fun of MYSELF, if it weren't already obvious. To you, of
>>>all people, it should have been. Just have enough thesack to say what
>>>you mean, for Christ's sake!
>>>
>>>Well???

>> You have to know when to hold up, and when to fold up.

"I never walk away... and I never run..." Attitude brings scars.

> In the meantime, here's some word for a Saturday night:

HE BRINGIN' WORD, YO!

> Warm leatherette
> Warm leatherette
> See the breaking glass
> In the underpass
> Warm leatherette
> Warm leatherette
> Hear the crashing steel
> Feel the steering wheel
> Warm leatherette
> Warm leatherette
> Melts on your burning flesh
> You can see your reflection
> In the luminescent dash
> Warm leatherette
> Warm leatherette
> A tear of petrol
> Is in your eye
> The handbrake
> Penetrates your thigh
> Quick
> Let's make love
> Before you die
> On warm leatherette
> On warm leatherette
> Join
> The car crash set

Dammit, Rick, have you gone Goth Homo on me?
Stop it, you're embarrassing yourself with these overtures...
Morrissey wannabe

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 6th 05, 07:49 AM

Ok you're slamming each other & yourselves... dammit Wound Up talk **** a/b
me too.. I'm feeling left out =(.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

Old March 6th 05, 07:50 AM

This group doesn't encompass the entire world. You speak like you're a godly
automotive technician... but you only post to bash other people. Exactly
what experience DO you have? *smooch* *smooch* patrick.

-Mike

--

"CobraJet" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> > wrote:
>
> > *smooch* *smooch* Tastes like chicken.

> That's true no matter how you look at it.
> >
> > Anyhoo... exactly what automotive experience DO you have? Hell, I can

run
> > circles around you in the web-development field... that means I'm better
> > than you & should talk down to you? Huh... I didn't think so.. but if

you
> > wanna play those games, then maybe I *am* better :P

> If this were actually a web-development newsgroup, you might
> actually have a point, fledgeling. Butt it ain't is it?
>

> > -Mike
> >
> > --
> > A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
> > Cold air intake
> > FRPP 3.73 gears
> > Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
> > Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
> > Hi-speed fan switch
> > 255/60R-15 rear tires
> > Subframe connectors
> > Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant
> >

> > "CobraJet" > wrote in message
> > > In article > ,

> > look

the

> > > Gonna join the kookie klan, Mikey? Like kissing Nurse Pattie's ass?

. com>,

> > your

definitely
> > knows

level
> > than

and
> > books

> > creating

> > automotive

nothing
> > but

don't

own.

about
> > them

of

have
> > AT

us...
> > and

your

the

and
> > claims

far
> > in

O.

> > talk. I

> > skills/expirience.

S'

impressive

for

> > claimed

brain

was

impressive
> > list,

have, I
> > make

Are

give us

> > know

and

****.
> > You,

William)
> > are

do...

what

of

matter

will

Did
> > you

pounding?

Old March 6th 05, 08:55 AM
Wound Up

> Ok you're slamming each other & yourselves... dammit Wound Up talk **** a/b
> me too.. I'm feeling left out =(.

First you prod CJ, and now me? Are you the masochist I think you are?

Mikey... careful what you wish for!

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 6th 05, 08:57 AM
Wound Up

>> OK. While you went on a word binge I demonstrated the power of a
>>*single* word. I don't have a kill filter enabled, but "plonk" caused
>>you enough panic to email me twice and post this.

Once. Panic? Don't flatter yourself.

And just yell "FIRE" in a movie theater to prove this point.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

Old March 6th 05, 09:38 AM

Diff. is you can take a joke. CJ is a byotch .

-Mike

Old March 6th 05, 12:43 PM
John

< the kids hurriedly left class after the final bell of the day and raced to
the playground, because the word had spread like wildfire through the
school, "there's going to be a fight! >

--
John
ThunderSnake #59

m...

Old March 6th 05, 01:29 PM
dwight

"CobraJet" > wrote in message
> In article . com>,
> > wrote:
>
>> CobraJet wrote:
>>
>> > It's a riot, isn't it? I've worked and played in an automotive
>> > environment all my life, and now I get a dropout lawyer and a nurse
>> > trying to cast the Fickle Finger upon me. And that list of Patrick's
>> > "achievements" had me laughing for hours last night. Gosh, what a
>> > HARDCORE wrencher! BWAHAHAHA!

>> Here's another pitch... a nice slow one right over the plate.
>>
>> Why would a "master mechanic/gearhead", like you proclaim to be, be
>> reduced to a lifetime of doing radio installs?
>>
>> Go ahead, Casey... take a swing at that one.
>>
>> <the crowd hushes again in anticipation>

> Hearing voices in your head again? I bet you can get some fine narcs
> in that hospital you work at.

Jerry Orbach is dead now, yet I still see new work on TV. Which way do the
geese fly when it snows in March?

dwight

Old March 6th 05, 01:30 PM
SVTKate

Does clearing brush count?

Old March 6th 05, 05:26 PM
CobraJet

In article > ,
> wrote:

> This group doesn't encompass the entire world. You speak like you're a godly
> automotive technician...

Technician? Is that what I became after changing MAF and 02 sensors?
Argh. I'll stick to gearhead.

> but you only post to bash other people.

No, I point out bull****, like that which spewed from JD and BJ and
you claiming it was a female that you had over for Valentine's din-din.

> Exactly
> what experience DO you have? *smooch* *smooch* patrick.

You like Patrick's butt, don't you? Familiar territory?

--
CobraJet
Thunder Snake #1