Merry Christmas to all on RAMFM

Old December 24th 04, 10:04 PM
Stuart&Janet

Default Merry Christmas to all on RAMFM

Have a happy and safe holiday! StuK

Old December 24th 04, 10:16 PM

You too! =)

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake
FRPP 3.73 gears
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo)
Hi-speed fan switch
255/60R-15 rear tires
Subframe connectors
Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Old December 24th 04, 10:36 PM
Michael Johnson, PE

The same to you, your family and everyone else here in ramfm.

Old December 24th 04, 10:53 PM
JS

Same to you and all at RAMFM. I hope everyone enjoys their time with long
lost friends and family.

May you find the power adder of your choice under your tree this year. ;-)

JS

Old December 24th 04, 11:36 PM
SVTKate

I agree!
Hwppy Holidays to everyone.
Keep safe, get lots of hugs and if needed, appoint a DD!

Hope ya'll have a great Christmas

Kate, Dick & Shug

Old December 24th 04, 11:37 PM
SVTKate

*snif*...
now what did you have to go and say a thing like that for??

Now I have to go kick the cat... again!

Kate

"JS" > wrote in message news:bd0zd.19617$Ff3.19374@trndny04...
| Same to you and all at RAMFM. I hope everyone enjoys their time with long
| lost friends and family.
|
| May you find the power adder of your choice under your tree this year.
;-)

Old December 24th 04, 11:47 PM
Deputy Dog

Merry Christmas to one and all.

Dave& The GTS

Old December 25th 04, 01:36 AM
Katmandu

MERRY CHRISTMAS RAMFM'ers !!!!

-ERIC

Old December 25th 04, 03:10 AM

Happy Festivus too

mort

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 16:04:22 -0500, "Stuart&Janet"

Old December 25th 04, 03:43 AM
Erik D.

Stuart&Janet wrote:
> Have a happy and safe holiday! StuK

Same to you and yours and everyone here at the good ole RAMFM.

Erik D.
'94 white lightning
'01 white GT