Honda Civic Sedan EX Special Edition

Old July 11th 05, 09:59 AM
sam246

Default Honda Civic Sedan EX Special Edition

The 2005 Honda Civic Sedan EX Special Edition is a statement of affluence.
In addition to standard features it is furnished with trunk spoiler and
leather-wrapped steering wheel. The 6-disc in-dash CD audio system with
MP3 capability, 6 speaker system is the icing on the cake.

EX SE Manual Transmission #ES2575MXW
MSRP $18,375.00
EX SE Automatic Transmission #ES2675MXW
MSRP $19,175.00

For more details at http://www.slhonda.com

Old July 12th 05, 05:09 AM
FanJet

sam246 wrote:
> The 2005 Honda Civic Sedan EX Special Edition is a statement of
> affluence. In addition to standard features it is furnished with
> trunk spoiler and leather-wrapped steering wheel. The 6-disc in-dash
> CD audio system with MP3 capability, 6 speaker system is the icing on
> the cake.
>
> EX SE Manual Transmission #ES2575MXW
> MSRP $18,375.00
> EX SE Automatic Transmission #ES2675MXW
> MSRP $19,175.00
>
> For more details at http://www.slhonda.com

Why would anyone cheap out with the Civic when you also sell the S2000?

Old July 12th 05, 07:27 AM
jajabinks

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, "sam246" wrote:
>The 2005 Honda Civic Sedan EX Special Edition is a statement of affluence.
>In addition to standard features it is furnished with trunk spoiler and
>leather-wrapped steering wheel. The 6-disc in-dash CD audio system with
>MP3 capability, 6 speaker system is the icing on the cake.
>
>EX SE Manual Transmission #ES2575MXW
>MSRP $18,375.00
>EX SE Automatic Transmission #ES2675MXW
>MSRP $19,175.00
>
>For more details at http://www.slhonda.com

Honda's main site lists the MSRP as follows:
MT: $17,960
AT: $18,760

Edmunds.com lists the invoice price as follows:
MT: $16,413
AT: $17,143

Statement of affluence? Hardly. Smart? Yes. But in my case, I'm a
cheap *******, so I bought a Civic.