93 SL2 Sunroof Problems and Leaks

Old October 4th 04, 06:14 PM
Xtione

Default 93 SL2 Sunroof Problems and Leaks

Background Info: It appears that I have some leaks along the driver's side
of the sunroof, but my sunroof stopped working months ago. In removing
the headliner, sunroof assembly, sunroof corner hoses, it has become my
observation that in order to fix the leak(s) or even find out what's
wrong, I still need to open the sunroof. I have been able to test that my
sunroof motor still works, but cannot be sure if the switch or sunroof
relay are doing their jobs.

My Questions: Has anyone had any of these problems and how did you go
about resolving them? Can I remove the sunroof glass at the retaining
screws and still be able to replace it without the sunroof working? Since
the tubes (hoses) at the corners of the sunroof are not clogged, what could
be causing the leaks?