Study proves women really do suck at driving

Old January 24th 05, 02:13 AM
BE

Default Study proves women really do suck at driving

More in link below.

Women find it difficult to read maps and park cars because of their
experience in the womb, it was claimed today.

They are generally exposed to less of the male hormone testosterone before
birth than men.

This reduces their spatial ability in later life, say scientists.

It also leaves a tell-tale imprint on their hands. Low prenatal testosterone
has genetic effects which cause the wedding ring finger to grow
significantly shorter than the index finger.

People whose ring and index fingers are close to the same length make better
navigators, according to the research.

Spatial skill is the ability to assess and orientate shapes and spaces.

Map reading and parking cars are two spatial skills often cited (by men) as
deficient in women.

The belief is dismissed as a myth (by women) - but the new findings indicate
it might contain more than a grain of truth.

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=4035739

Old January 24th 05, 04:07 AM
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

OTOH men are more violent and thus more prone to speeding and other
dangerous and psychopathic driving habits. Screw your "short finger"
theory. Men are worse drivers than women. That's a fact.

Old January 24th 05, 01:44 PM
Bill the second

"Laura Bush murdered her boy friend" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> OTOH men are more violent and thus more prone to speeding and other
> dangerous and psychopathic driving habits. Screw your "short finger"
> theory. Men are worse drivers than women. That's a fact.

Women OTOH tend to have more accidental collisions and say "hey man, it was
just an accident."

Old January 24th 05, 08:08 PM

Forget to take your meds again today, Judy?

Old January 25th 05, 12:34 AM
Paul

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Forget to take your meds again today, Judy?

Dude, there wouldn't be enough meds in a prozac factory for that SFB
idiot....

Old January 26th 05, 07:37 AM

Is any of that stuff in antifreeze, diluted or otherwise? :-D

Old January 26th 05, 11:45 PM
Paul

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> Is any of that stuff in antifreeze, diluted or otherwise? :-D

I don't know, but I wouldn't mind seeing judy injected with them...