Racing to get to a red light and wait...

Old March 26th 06, 06:16 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving

Default Racing to get to a red light and wait...

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:28:32 -0800, Scott en Aztlán
> wrote:

>On 16 Mar 2006 11:35:31 -0800, wrote:
>
>>C. Masssey writes again:
>>>again, you admit that you aren't going to attempt to move over...

>>No, not in those cases where some arrogant, testosterone-laden, stupid,
>>rage-filled idiot is drafting my tail so close that moving over is
>>unsafe, I won't. I'll wait unitl it is safe to do so.

>Of course, the only reason he passed you on the right is because you
>were blocking the left lane.
>
>Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy...

Or, as is often the case, the driver in front of the driver being
passed is blocking the left lane because the driver in front of him is
blocking the left lane, and it's turtles all the way down.

The fact that you want to drive faster than the prevailing traffic
doesn't mean that you are going to get what you want.
Old March 30th 06, 01:28 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving

On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:16:17 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:

>>Of course, the only reason he passed you on the right is because you
>>were blocking the left lane.
>>
>>Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy...

>Or, as is often the case, the driver in front of the driver being
>passed is blocking the left lane because the driver in front of him is
>blocking the left lane, and it's turtles all the way down.
>
>The fact that you want to drive faster than the prevailing traffic
>doesn't mean that you are going to get what you want.

The fact that only retard would claim this doesn't mean you are a
retard, right?

Nobody here ever says they want to drive faster than the prevailing
traffic, they want to drive with it - you know, 85 percentile...

The fact that a ****wit LLB is blocked by another retarded LLB does
not excuse said ****wit from moving over.

*************************
Dave
Old March 30th 06, 05:29 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.autos.driving

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 18:28:19 -0600, DTJ > wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 05:16:17 GMT, Bob Ward > wrote:
>
>>>Of course, the only reason he passed you on the right is because you
>>>were blocking the left lane.
>>>
>>>Talk about a self-fulfilling prophecy...

>>Or, as is often the case, the driver in front of the driver being
>>passed is blocking the left lane because the driver in front of him is
>>blocking the left lane, and it's turtles all the way down.
>>
>>The fact that you want to drive faster than the prevailing traffic
>>doesn't mean that you are going to get what you want.

>The fact that only retard would claim this doesn't mean you are a
>retard, right?
>
>Nobody here ever says they want to drive faster than the prevailing
>traffic, they want to drive with it - you know, 85 percentile...
>
>The fact that a ****wit LLB is blocked by another retarded LLB does
>not excuse said ****wit from moving over.

>Dave

Looks like you have great experience playing the retarded card - if
everyone on the road is driving more slowly than you, then you are not
driving with the flow of traffic.

Racing to get to a red light and wait... [email protected] Driving 29 March 31st 06 04:57 AM
Light goes red, drivers stop? Dream on - this is Tucson Ad absurdum per aspera Driving 3 March 8th 06 05:23 PM
The increasing stress of driving Alexander Rogge Driving 17 July 14th 05 05:48 AM
Check engine light Brian Turner Mazda 3 September 25th 04 10:24 PM
78 Audi 5000 Cruise Control Warning Light Problem TurboBanana Audi 2 May 25th 04 03:40 PM