The Sim Factory and NVIDIA team up for NVISION 08

Old August 12th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Default The Sim Factory and NVIDIA team up for NVISION 08

The Sim Factory is very excited to team up with NVidia for the NVISION
08 show in San Jose August 25-27.

Featuring over 55 hours of jaw-dropping visual wonderment - from
today's hottest games and movies, video, science, mobile and computer
technologies - you will get to experience, touch and feel the latest
visual technologies that will change your life. And let you see into
the future.

You'll also get to meet the inventors and the celebrities who are
leading the revolution!

The Sim Factory will be setting up two full cockpit simulators running
ASR08 and will be demonstrating the ability to train with our
technologies on stage with Kyle Busch.

The race between Kyle and myself will be shown on a theater sized
projection screen for the thousands in attendance to view. After the
demonstration both cockpits will be moved to NVidia's booth where
attendees of the show can experience the head-to-head driving action
themselves.

Nick Steelman and myself will be in attendance from the Sim Factory
and we are very excited for the relationship that we are building with
NVidia. We are already in discussions with NVidia in regards to their
newly acquired AGEA technologies, which we believe will be the future
of ASR.

We are certain that the future of racing simulation will be based on
the AGEA technologies now owned by NVidia and that we will be able to
deliver more degrees of motion than curently allowed in physics and a
far higher level of graphic detail and animations because of the usage
of this technology.

As we may be new to this industry as well as having our flaws...we
will not stop our quest to deliver our clients an even higher level of
racing realism than allowed with todays technology and continue to
strive to be the best at stock car racing in the simulation industry.

Check out the NVISION 08 site here http://www.nvision2008.com/