Coral Beauty Cleaning Yellow Tang.

Old January 5th 04, 06:34 PM
Glenn Serpas

Default Coral Beauty Cleaning Yellow Tang.

I've recently noticed that my Coral Beauty is acting as a cleaner fish for
my yellow tang. The Tang will hover with his pectoral fins extended. The
Coral Beauty then nips on his body. He does not appear to be hurting the
Tang. Is this normal for a Coral Beauty? I've never seen one do this
before.

Thanks,
Glenn

For Sale: 10" clam, 4" yellow tang, and live rock Network User Marketplace 0 May 22nd 04 06:53 PM
FS: live rock and coral ..... D/FW Dave C Marketplace 2 January 29th 04 03:30 PM
YELLOW TANG??? Jim Buttitta General 1 December 14th 03 06:14 PM
Yellow Tang scraping himself Mark A. Odell Tech 0 November 17th 03 03:13 PM