Turbo on 164 if possible

Old April 30th 04, 03:41 PM
Yoeri Gemeen

Default Turbo on 164 if possible

Hi guys,

Could it be possible to put a turbo on the 164 3.0 V6 (183pk).
Since they have made turbo models etc ... I know it would be quitte an
operation,
but I'm willing to take that risk. If this is possible, where can I find
information
and much more of it. Maybe someone can give me the plans or directions to
the plans ?

Joe
---
you might think I'm insane, maybe I'm the only normal person on earth ?

Old April 30th 04, 05:13 PM
Tom Boltwood

> From: "Yoeri Gemeen" >
> Newsgroups: alt.autos.alfa-romeo
> Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:41:08 GMT
> Subject: Turbo on 164 if possible
>
> Hi guys,
>
> Could it be possible to put a turbo on the 164 3.0 V6 (183pk).
> Since they have made turbo models etc ... I know it would be quitte an
> operation,
> but I'm willing to take that risk. If this is possible, where can I find
> information
> and much more of it. Maybe someone can give me the plans or directions to
> the plans ?
>
> Joe
> ---
> you might think I'm insane, maybe I'm the only normal person on earth ?

You'd be looking at a major project, apart from anything else, you'd have to
have four or rear wheel drive. The 3.0 V6 already has too much power through
the front wheels as it is.

If anyone would know it would be these boys:

http://www.autodelta.co.uk/

Old April 30th 04, 07:05 PM
Antti

"Yoeri Gemeen" > wrote in message
> Hi guys,
>
> Could it be possible to put a turbo on the 164 3.0 V6 (183pk).
> Since they have made turbo models etc ... I know it would be quitte an
> operation,
> but I'm willing to take that risk. If this is possible, where can I find
> information
> and much more of it. Maybe someone can give me the plans or directions to
> the plans ?
>
> Joe
> ---
> you might think I'm insane, maybe I'm the only normal person on earth ?

supercharger no turbo lags

Antti

Old May 1st 04, 10:05 AM
Catman

Yoeri Gemeen wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Could it be possible to put a turbo on the 164 3.0 V6 (183pk).
> Since they have made turbo models etc ... I know it would be quitte an
> operation,

With money, all things are possible. Frankly I'd leave it to the pros

> but I'm willing to take that risk. If this is possible, where can I find
> information
> and much more of it. Maybe someone can give me the plans or directions to
> the plans ?
>
> Joe
> ---
> you might think I'm insane, maybe I'm the only normal person on earth ?

Pah. Thinking of putting a supercharger on my V6 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Giulietta 3.0l (Really) Sprint 1.7
www.cuore-sportivo.co.uk
Old May 5th 04, 07:32 PM
marko

Any experiences from supercharging
2TS(8v-chain)engine? The idea is tempting...

Marko

Old May 6th 04, 08:17 PM
Spiderman

There is a original 3.0 liter turbo 225hp. Made by Alfa Romeo.
And I must convest. I have seen him only on a photo.

Inte

"marko" > schreef in bericht