96 Avenger, first car, Sticky locks..

Old October 6th 04, 10:36 PM
StingRay

Default 96 Avenger, first car, Sticky locks..

I have a simular problem with my '95.
The manual lock on the driver side is truly "stuck".
If the driver's side is unlocked, the keyless will open the passenger door.

Old October 6th 04, 10:36 PM
StingRay

Old October 6th 04, 10:36 PM
Dwayne Ratkus

I have a simular problem with my '95.
The manual lock on the driver side is truly "stuck".
If the driver's side is unlocked, the keyless will open the passenger door.

Dwayno

Old October 6th 04, 10:36 PM
Dwayne Ratkus

Buckshot wrote:
> I got my car earlier this week with a chapman alarm.. At first the electric
> locks didn't work looked for a fuse and didn't find one so I didn't worry
> about it. I finally tore the cover off the fuse block found the fuse and
> replaced it. But the locks still don't lock and unluck electrictly I hear
> the motor (Or solinoid maybe??), but the locks still don't move. I don't
> know what I should try to lube up.
>
> Another thing is does anyone know how to adjust the sensitivity on a chapman
> alarm??
>
> TIA
> Buckshot

Bad Relay? Wipers, Radio, Computer, Locks Kaput! Sandjicpl BMW 0 September 28th 04 02:32 PM
slider door locks john Dodge 0 September 18th 04 05:00 PM
156 Gearbox "Sticky" Graeme Cosgrove Alfa Romeo 1 August 30th 04 08:19 AM
HELP!!!! Dodge Avenger optaylor Dodge 6 August 30th 04 07:57 AM