Wetbacks With CDLs Run Sheriff's Off the Road

Old July 22nd 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
arminius

Default Wetbacks With CDLs Run Sheriff's Off the Road

"Lets Roll" > wrote in message
ink.net...

http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet...=1149189298364
> Trash haulers guilty of reckless driving
> Richmond Times-DispatchJul 21, 2006
>
> KING AND QUEEN COURT HOUSE -- Two illegal alien trash-truck drivers

accused
> of forcing a sheriff's vehicle off a road pleaded guilty today to reckless
> driving and other offenses.
> King and Queen County General District Court Judge Merlin M. Renne levied
> fines of $550 against Oswaldo Herrera Zapata and $350 against Walter

Herrera
> Zapata.
> Deputies arrested the two men early last Saturday after being run off

state
> Route 14 by a truck driven by Walter Zapata.
> When the deputies turned around in pursuit, they observed a truck driven

by
> Oswaldo Zapata also being driven to the left of the center line.
> The federal office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deemed the

men
> illegal aliens and plans to return them to their native country of

Ecuador.
> The men were hauling waste to the BFI/Allied Waste landfill in King and
> Queen County.

We need a government who will simply roundup all illegals and deport them.
What we have is a mush-mouthed President and a collection of Democrats who
are trying to pull him off those latino asses he has been sucking for so
long.]

Hank

http://www.deportaliens.com/ Deport Aliens

Old July 22nd 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:30:07 -0700, "arminius" <richard
> wrote:

>We need a government who will simply roundup all illegals and deport them.
>What we have is a mush-mouthed President and a collection of Democrats who
>are trying to pull him off those latino asses he has been sucking for so
>long.]

And then they come back. What we should do is mine the mexican
border.
Old July 22nd 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
Grantland

"arminius" <richard > wrote:

>We need a government who will simply roundup all illegals and deport them.
>What we have is a mush-mouthed President and a collection of Democrats who
>are trying to pull him off those latino asses he has been sucking for so
>long.]
>
>Hank

http://www.deportaliens.com/ Deport Aliens

He's a tongue man I understand. 'Likes it dirty. Erk.

wally

Old July 22nd 06, 09:08 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
[email protected]

arminius wrote:
> "Lets Roll" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> >

> http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet...=1149189298364
> > Trash haulers guilty of reckless driving
> > Richmond Times-DispatchJul 21, 2006
> >
> > KING AND QUEEN COURT HOUSE -- Two illegal alien trash-truck drivers

> accused
> > of forcing a sheriff's vehicle off a road pleaded guilty today to reckless
> > driving and other offenses.
> > King and Queen County General District Court Judge Merlin M. Renne levied
> > fines of $550 against Oswaldo Herrera Zapata and $350 against Walter

> Herrera
> > Zapata.
> > Deputies arrested the two men early last Saturday after being run off

> state
> > Route 14 by a truck driven by Walter Zapata.
> > When the deputies turned around in pursuit, they observed a truck driven

> by
> > Oswaldo Zapata also being driven to the left of the center line.
> > The federal office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deemed the

> men
> > illegal aliens and plans to return them to their native country of

> Ecuador.
> > The men were hauling waste to the BFI/Allied Waste landfill in King and
> > Queen County.

> We need a government who will simply roundup all illegals and deport them.
> What we have is a mush-mouthed President and a collection of Democrats who
> are trying to pull him off those latino asses he has been sucking for so
> long.]
>
> Hank
>
> http://www.deportaliens.com/ Deport Aliens

The economy of the Western Hemisphere needs to be run in a proper way.
Then the problem will sort itself out.

Old July 23rd 06, 12:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
[email protected]

> > We need a government who will simply roundup all illegals and deport them.

What should we do with moronic Americans who don't know how to use an
apostrophe?

Old July 23rd 06, 03:52 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
john

arminius wrote:
> "Lets Roll" > wrote in message
> ink.net...
> http://www.timesdispatch.com/servlet...=1149189298364
>> Trash haulers guilty of reckless driving
>> Richmond Times-DispatchJul 21, 2006
>>
>> KING AND QUEEN COURT HOUSE -- Two illegal alien trash-truck drivers

> accused
>> of forcing a sheriff's vehicle off a road pleaded guilty today to reckless
>> driving and other offenses.
>> King and Queen County General District Court Judge Merlin M. Renne levied
>> fines of $550 against Oswaldo Herrera Zapata and $350 against Walter

> Herrera
>> Zapata.
>> Deputies arrested the two men early last Saturday after being run off

> state
>> Route 14 by a truck driven by Walter Zapata.
>> When the deputies turned around in pursuit, they observed a truck driven

> by
>> Oswaldo Zapata also being driven to the left of the center line.
>> The federal office of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has deemed the

> men
>> illegal aliens and plans to return them to their native country of

> Ecuador.
>> The men were hauling waste to the BFI/Allied Waste landfill in King and
>> Queen County.

> We need a government who will simply roundup all illegals and deport them.
> What we have is a mush-mouthed President and a collection of Democrats who
> are trying to pull him off those latino asses he has been sucking for so
> long.]
>
> Hank
>
> http://www.deportaliens.com/ Deport Aliens

All it would take is to enforce the existing Law that fines, jails, and
takes the property of employers of Illegal Aliens. They would stop
hiring and they would go home or starve.
Old July 23rd 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
Brent P[_1_]

In article >, arminius wrote:

>> King and Queen County General District Court Judge Merlin M. Renne levied
>> fines of $550 against Oswaldo Herrera Zapata and $350 against Walter Herrera
>> Zapata.
>> Deputies arrested the two men early last Saturday after being run off
>> state Route 14 by a truck driven by Walter Zapata.

Running a cop off the road is pretty cheap all things considered.

Old July 23rd 06, 02:48 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
Anim8rFSK

In article <YKKwg.66882$9c6.8629@dukeread11>, "Curt" >
wrote:

> > What should we do with moronic Americans who don't know how to use an
> > apostrophe?

> ?

See the subject's line
Old July 23rd 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles,rec.autos.sport.nascar,rec.arts.tv,rec.aviation.military
Curt

"Anim8rFSK" > wrote in message
> In article <YKKwg.66882$9c6.8629@dukeread11>, "Curt" >
> wrote:
>
>> > What should we do with moronic Americans who don't know how to use an
>> > apostrophe?

>> ?

> See the subject's line

DOH! So obvious it eluded me.
The answer might be to focus students on the basics while still in school.
Can't blame that on illegal aliens.

Curt