Bigotry knows no bounds.

Old July 2nd 06, 04:31 AM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
bernard farquart

Default Bigotry knows no bounds.

"SaPeIsMa" > wrote in message

>> DNA testing has been a curse to the white supremacist....R R R R R.
>>

> Ditto for the more recent black supremacists as well..

Not really, did ya ever listen to 'fear of a black planet"
By Public Enemy back in the '80's? (actually, you
still can listen to it) It had (has) a couple of lines that went-

" White man, white woman, white baby.
Black man, Black woman, black baby.
black man, white woman, black baby.
White man, Black woman, Black baby."

See the point that PE was trying to make?

Bernard

Old July 2nd 06, 04:59 AM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
0:->

bernard farquart wrote:
> "SaPeIsMa" > wrote in message
>
>>> DNA testing has been a curse to the white supremacist....R R R R R.
>>>

>> Ditto for the more recent black supremacists as well..
>>

> Not really, did ya ever listen to 'fear of a black planet"
> By Public Enemy back in the '80's? (actually, you
> still can listen to it) It had (has) a couple of lines that went-
>
> " White man, white woman, white baby.
> Black man, Black woman, black baby.
> black man, white woman, black baby.
> White man, Black woman, Black baby."
>
> See the point that PE was trying to make?

I think so, but I'm not sure.

Would you like to tell me?

> Bernard

0:->

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old July 2nd 06, 05:05 AM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
0:->

0:-> wrote:
> bernard farquart wrote:

>>> Ditto for the more recent black supremacists as well..
>>>

>> Not really, did ya ever listen to 'fear of a black planet"
>> By Public Enemy back in the '80's? (actually, you
>> still can listen to it) It had (has) a couple of lines that went-
>>
>> " White man, white woman, white baby.
>> Black man, Black woman, black baby.
>> black man, white woman, black baby.
>> White man, Black woman, Black baby."
>>
>> See the point that PE was trying to make?

> I think so, but I'm not sure.
>
> Would you like to tell me?
>

>> Bernard
>>

> 0:->

Got to contemplating your post, Bernard.

Got to thinking real hard about what could result.

I'd give it about 5,000 years, give or take, and frankly I'm glad I
won't be around.

My reason?

I'd be as bored with a world full of only black people as I would be if
the world were full of only white people.

You have a nice life and cuddle up to your bigotry to keep you warm and
occupied. The rest of us will get one with business.

Old July 2nd 06, 06:24 AM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
bernard farquart

"0:->" > wrote in message
news:7fadnYcZfM4P2TrZnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
> bernard farquart wrote:

>>> Ditto for the more recent black supremacists as well..
>>>

>> Not really, did ya ever listen to 'fear of a black planet"
>> By Public Enemy back in the '80's? (actually, you
>> still can listen to it) It had (has) a couple of lines that went-
>>
>> " White man, white woman, white baby.
>> Black man, Black woman, black baby.
>> black man, white woman, black baby.
>> White man, Black woman, Black baby."
>>
>> See the point that PE was trying to make?

> I think so, but I'm not sure.
>
> Would you like to tell me?

My point is that the "mixing" fear harldy seems to
be frightening for these mystery "black supremecists",
plus that song started going through my head.

Old July 2nd 06, 06:25 AM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
bernard farquart

"0:->" > wrote in message
> 0:-> wrote:
>> bernard farquart wrote:

>>> Not really, did ya ever listen to 'fear of a black planet"
>>> By Public Enemy back in the '80's? (actually, you
>>> still can listen to it) It had (has) a couple of lines that went-
>>>
>>> " White man, white woman, white baby.
>>> Black man, Black woman, black baby.
>>> black man, white woman, black baby.
>>> White man, Black woman, Black baby."
>>>
>>> See the point that PE was trying to make?

>> I think so, but I'm not sure.
>>
>> Would you like to tell me?
>>

>>> Bernard
>>>

>> 0:->

> Got to contemplating your post, Bernard.
>
> Got to thinking real hard about what could result.
>

> I'd give it about 5,000 years, give or take, and frankly I'm glad I won't
> be around.
>
> My reason?
>
> I'd be as bored with a world full of only black people as I would be if
> the world were full of only white people.
>
> You have a nice life and cuddle up to your bigotry to keep you warm and
> occupied. The rest of us will get one with business.
>
> 0:->

uh-huh, if you say so there

Old July 2nd 06, 03:28 PM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
karl

"0:->" > wrote in message
news:7fadnYcZfM4P2TrZnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
> bernard farquart wrote:

>>> Ditto for the more recent black supremacists as well..
>>>

>> Not really, did ya ever listen to 'fear of a black planet"
>> By Public Enemy back in the '80's? (actually, you
>> still can listen to it) It had (has) a couple of lines that went-
>>
>> " White man, white woman, white baby.
>> Black man, Black woman, black baby.
>> black man, white woman, black baby.
>> White man, Black woman, Black baby."
>>
>> See the point that PE was trying to make?

> I think so, but I'm not sure.
>
> Would you like to tell me?

I never paid much attention to the group or the genre but I can think of
two different readings:

[1] That in a bigoted society having even one drop of 'black' blood makes
you black. So it is highlighting the stupidity of the 'pure race' nuts. As
has been pointed out that pretty much every one has some small amount of
genetic contribution from other ethnic groups if you go back far enough. If
you back _really_ far enough and aren't a Creationist believer you have to
accept we all evolved from a common ancestor.

[2] The other reading is that: 'We will overwhelm you' Mix up all the races
and you won't have a white 'race' but a black one. This highlights that
black bigots can be every bit as stupid as their white brethren.

Old July 2nd 06, 07:15 PM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
0:->

bernard farquart wrote:
> "0:->" > wrote in message
> news:7fadnYcZfM4P2TrZnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
>> bernard farquart wrote:

>>> Not really, did ya ever listen to 'fear of a black planet"
>>> By Public Enemy back in the '80's? (actually, you
>>> still can listen to it) It had (has) a couple of lines that went-
>>>
>>> " White man, white woman, white baby.
>>> Black man, Black woman, black baby.
>>> black man, white woman, black baby.
>>> White man, Black woman, Black baby."
>>>
>>> See the point that PE was trying to make?

>> I think so, but I'm not sure.
>>
>> Would you like to tell me?
>>

> My point is that the "mixing" fear harldy seems to
> be frightening for these mystery "black supremecists",

What 'mystery "black supremecists"' are you referring to?

I mentioned none.

Were there not such a powerful racist force at work, I doubt there would
be reaction from blacks, and that most, even now, and in spite of
racism, have no intent of seeking a "black" world.

> plus that song started going through my head.

I don't know the song. I'm not a fan of popular music since it seems all
to often to promote questionable agendas.

I prefer the classics.

0:->

Old July 2nd 06, 07:17 PM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
0:->

bernard farquart wrote:
> "0:->" > wrote in message
>> 0:-> wrote:

>>> I think so, but I'm not sure.
>>>
>>> Would you like to tell me?

>>> 0:->

>> Got to contemplating your post, Bernard.
>>
>> Got to thinking real hard about what could result.
>>

>> I'd give it about 5,000 years, give or take, and frankly I'm glad I won't
>> be around.
>>
>> My reason?
>>
>> I'd be as bored with a world full of only black people as I would be if
>> the world were full of only white people.
>>
>> You have a nice life and cuddle up to your bigotry to keep you warm and
>> occupied. The rest of us will get one with business.
>>
>> 0:->

> uh-huh, if you say so there

So, what have you got going on in your interesting life that isn't wired
to bigotry?

Stamp collecting? Skateboarding? Something, anything?

Old July 2nd 06, 08:15 PM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
bernard farquart

"0:->" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart wrote:
>> "0:->" > wrote in message
>> news:7fadnYcZfM4P2TrZnZ2dnUVZ_oCdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

>>> I think so, but I'm not sure.
>>>
>>> Would you like to tell me?
>>>

>> My point is that the "mixing" fear harldy seems to
>> be frightening for these mystery "black supremecists",

> What 'mystery "black supremecists"' are you referring to?
>
> I mentioned none.

You are correct, and you may have noticed that I
did not originally respond to one of YOUR posts.

the post I DID respond to made mention of them, and
said they would be disconcerted by "mixing"

My post was to say, I did not think they would be

> Were there not such a powerful racist force at work, I doubt there would
> be reaction from blacks, and that most, even now, and in spite of racism,
> have no intent of seeking a "black" world.
>
>> plus that song started going through my head.

> I don't know the song. I'm not a fan of popular music since it seems all
> to often to promote questionable agendas.
>
> I prefer the classics.

Now who is displaying bigotry?

Old July 2nd 06, 08:17 PM posted to atl.general,talk.politics.guns,soc.men,rec.arts.tv,rec.autos.driving
bernard farquart

"0:->" > wrote in message
> bernard farquart wrote:

>>> Got to contemplating your post, Bernard.
>>>
>>> Got to thinking real hard about what could result.
>>>

>>> I'd give it about 5,000 years, give or take, and frankly I'm glad I
>>> won't be around.
>>>
>>> My reason?
>>>
>>> I'd be as bored with a world full of only black people as I would be if
>>> the world were full of only white people.
>>>
>>> You have a nice life and cuddle up to your bigotry to keep you warm and
>>> occupied. The rest of us will get one with business.
>>>
>>> 0:->

>> uh-huh, if you say so there

> So, what have you got going on in your interesting life that isn't wired
> to bigotry?
>
> Stamp collecting? Skateboarding? Something, anything?

I am a bit curious to know why you make the jump from
my quoting a Public Enemy song, to my being a bigot.

I find the knee jerk reaction to be just as silly on the left
as it is on the right.

Bernard