Simulation

Old July 16th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_3_]

Default Simulation

"Ronald Stoehr" > wrote in message
> Alan Bernardo wrote:

>>>How's your Swedish? Well, just guessing about Knut's native language...
>>>
>>>Net cops and spell checkers on usenet, what a bunch of silly persons.
>>>
>>>ronny

>> Oh, come. The whole thing that he wrote seems good enough, and it
>> doesn't look as if the guy has any real problem using English. In his
>> hurry to get off his SPAM, he made a mistake, or else did it purposely.
>> He did quite well with agreement using the "I". How is it that he had
>> trouble when using that plural pronoun?
>>
>> Whatever the case and whatever the guy's native tongue, he's a SPAMMER
>> who's pretending he's not.
>>
>> Alanb

> Oh, ok! Looking at the reposted spam again, I see, it's spam. But wouldn't
> it
> be better not to respond to a spammer at all?? Oh, I'm getting dizzy
> now...
>
> l8er
> ronny

I said two words about it, sarcastically. Then, like some tornado rushing
across the flat plains of Kansas, you come along, spouting about some
grammar police and native tongues.

But it's all good. I understand where you're coming from. I just doubted
seriously that the guy had some trouble with the English language, instead
attacking his weird sense of the plural and it's accompanying verb, to
deflect his intended purpose to SPAM.

This group needs a little push anyhow.

Have a fine evening,

Alanb

Old July 16th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Asgeir Nesoen

Hush! Hush! Keep it down or Bruce will post a thunderous speech on
grammar and spelling.

Those of you that remember Bruce (he's 82, you know) know what I am
talking about, and those of you who don't: Be glad you don't know what I
am talking about.

:-)

---A---

Old July 17th 07, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Michael Sisson

In article >, Gohan.Ryu.2ttx0s@no-
mx.nodomain.com says...

> Spammers, net cops, spell checkers, and the internet dweeb ****ing and
> moaning about the net cops and spell checkers! This thread has it
> all!
>
> -

Quote some context, you ****heel! This isn't a web forum.

*mumble mumble damn web portals mumble bad as webtv mumble*

GET ME MY PILLS!

MRSisson
--
LOAD "GPL",8

SEARCHING FOR GPL
READY.
RUN
Old July 17th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ronald Stoehr

Alan Bernardo wrote:

> "Ronald Stoehr" > wrote in message
>
>>Alan Bernardo wrote:

>>>Oh, come. The whole thing that he wrote seems good enough, and it
>>>doesn't look as if the guy has any real problem using English. In his
>>>hurry to get off his SPAM, he made a mistake, or else did it purposely.
>>>He did quite well with agreement using the "I". How is it that he had
>>>trouble when using that plural pronoun?
>>>
>>>Whatever the case and whatever the guy's native tongue, he's a SPAMMER
>>>who's pretending he's not.
>>>
>>>Alanb

>>Oh, ok! Looking at the reposted spam again, I see, it's spam. But wouldn't
>>it
>>be better not to respond to a spammer at all?? Oh, I'm getting dizzy
>>now...
>>
>>l8er
>>ronny
>>

> I said two words about it, sarcastically. Then, like some tornado rushing
> across the flat plains of Kansas, you come along, spouting about some
> grammar police and native tongues.

My response is worded 'like some tornado'. Damn, you're a girl?

> But it's all good. I understand where you're coming from. I just doubted
> seriously that the guy had some trouble with the English language, instead
> attacking his weird sense of the plural and it's accompanying verb, to
> deflect his intended purpose to SPAM.

Again, not responding (and esp. not quoting) SPAM is the only sensible thing
to do with SPAM, right? But that probably sounds too much like net cop already...

ronny
Old July 17th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Ronald Stoehr

Asgeir Nesoen wrote:

> Hush! Hush! Keep it down or Bruce will post a thunderous speech on
> grammar and spelling.

Now that you mention it, that memory just reappeared, damn!

Oh, did we already talk about top posting in this thread...?

ronny