UltraForce Simulators Announces GS-3 Support for Sim Factory's ARCA/Remax Series Racing Simulator

Old June 29th 07, 01:12 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

Default UltraForce Simulators Announces GS-3 Support for Sim Factory's ARCA/Remax Series Racing Simulator

6/28/2007 - Kokomo, Indiana: UltraForce Simulators is pleased to
announce support for the ARCA/Remax Series racing simulation. The
UltraForce GS-3 G-Seat delivers seat-of-the-pants feedback from G-
forces calculated within the ARCA/Remax Series software. Stock car
sim-racers will feel motion from all the forces experienced by real
life drivers as they race around ARCA series tracks. The ARCA/Remax
Series racing simulation software will be the first release from Sim
Factory, based in South Bend, Indiana. ARCA/Remax Series promises to
be the most realistic stock car simulation ever released.

More information, along with pictures of the GS-3 at the ARCA Michigan
200 at Michigan International Speedway are available at the UltraForce
web site at:

http://www.ultraforcesim.com

Pat Dotson
UltraForce Simulators
Kokomo, Indiana
765-480-8907

Old June 29th 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Alan Bernardo[_3_]

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> 6/28/2007 - Kokomo, Indiana: UltraForce Simulators is pleased to
> announce support for the ARCA/Remax Series racing simulation. The
> UltraForce GS-3 G-Seat delivers seat-of-the-pants feedback from G-
> forces calculated within the ARCA/Remax Series software. Stock car
> sim-racers will feel motion from all the forces experienced by real
> life drivers as they race around ARCA series tracks. The ARCA/Remax
> Series racing simulation software will be the first release from Sim
> Factory, based in South Bend, Indiana. ARCA/Remax Series promises to
> be the most realistic stock car simulation ever released.
>
> More information, along with pictures of the GS-3 at the ARCA Michigan
> 200 at Michigan International Speedway are available at the UltraForce
> web site at:
>
> http://www.ultraforcesim.com
>

> Pat Dotson
> UltraForce Simulators
> Kokomo, Indiana
> 765-480-8907

I'll have to check behind the cushions of my couch, and see if I can drum up
$2,200.

Alanb

Old June 29th 07, 05:21 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

> I'll have to check behind the cushions of my couch, and see if I can drum up
> $2,200.
>
> Alanb

Good luck! I hope you do. I've got a seat waiting for you.

Pat

Old June 29th 07, 02:30 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
M Knorr

I just had a look at the web site. There isn't much to see of what I would
be buying. Are there plans on improving the product description/pictures?

ps.com...

Old June 29th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

On Jun 29, 9:30 am, "M Knorr" > wrote:
> I just had a look at the web site. There isn't much to see of what I would
> be buying. Are there plans on improving the product description/pictures?

Yes. There will be a major overhaul of the web site soon. You can
expect video and detailed pictures of the seat mechanisms and motion
system.

Pat Dotson

Old June 30th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
sparadise

Hey Pat,

This is a trick question....when will I be able to use your
rumbleseat with the new Arca Sim. Sorry but couldn't resist. Steve P

Old June 30th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
[email protected]

On Jun 30, 7:29 am, sparadise > wrote:
> Hey Pat,
>
> This is a trick question....when will I be able to use your
> rumbleseat with the new Arca Sim. Sorry but couldn't resist. Steve P

That is a trick question that I can't answer, other than to say that
I'm already using it with the ARCA sim

Also, the GS-3 is not something to be described as a rumble seat.
It's not an audio-based product at all like the old Intensor Chairs,
or the Virtual GT, or the Ivibe TFS in Intellivibe mode. Vibration is
not the point of the seat. It provides the same type of sustained G-
force motion cueing as a motion platform. It's just a different
approach - sort of a mini-motion platform.

Pat Dotson
UltraForce Simulators
http://www.ultraforcesim.com

Old July 5th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
M Knorr

Excellent Pat. I look forward to seeing those videos.

oups.com...

Old July 5th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bob Simpson

I tried out the UltraForce seat at a LAN party during the US GP
weekend and can tell you that it's a great immersion tool. I've never
been in a true FF full motion cockpit, but the innovative seat can
make you feel the track surface and all G forces very accurately for a
fraction of the cost of the full motion rigs.

Bob Simpson