Logitech Driving Force wheel & Vista

Old June 27th 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Dave Weaver

Default Logitech Driving Force wheel & Vista

I have recently bought a new PC which came with Vista.

Almost everything is great on this new machine, however my Logitech Driving
Force wheel is force-feedback-less.

The wheel works fine in rFactor (the only driving game I have on the machine)
in all other respects, but there are no force feedback effects, which is
extremely disapppointing.

I've done some web searches but have so far been unable to find a resolution
to my problem.

Does anyone here have any ideas/suggestions etc?

Thanks,
Dave.
Old July 3rd 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
RossH

Hi
Get the latest Logitech drivers for Vista and your wheel. The MS drivers in
Vista don't give FF support. Well, they didn't on my machine and this fixed
it.
Cheers
RossH

Old July 3rd 07, 02:12 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Larry[_1_]

The proper Vista drivers for the G25 were promised for June.

They still aren't available.

-Larry