Montana pledges token support to securing Mexican "boarder" (sic)

Old July 2nd 06, 03:16 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics,alt.california,talk.politics.guns,rec.autos.driving
arminius

Default Montana pledges token support to securing Mexican "boarder" (sic)

"Head Bustin' Hank" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> Is this ridiculous, or what?
>
> Schweitzer Promises Support to Boarder Control
>
> Governor Schweitzer has signed a letter, promising support from the
> Montana National Guard in patrolling the Mexican border.
>
> With that action, Montana becomes one of ten states to pledge its
> resources to the president's plan to crack down on illegal immigration.
> 30 to 50 soldiers could be sent on the mission.
>
> National Guard officials say their only concern in committing troops to
> border patrol would be giving up blackhawk helicopters during the
> summer fire season.

1. We need a minimum of 15,000 troops on the border. (some in the Border
Patrol say 30,000 needed)

2. President "Taco Breath" Bushs says he is sending 2,500. A joke.

3.As of yesterday only 438 National Guardsmen were on the border.

Obviously, the National Guard flap by the worthless President has his fellow
hacks was done to plant an image in the simple public mind that the
"gummint" was proactive.

Hank

http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA