Ted Kennedy's son car crash #2?

Old May 5th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default Ted Kennedy's son car crash #2?

wrote in
oups.com:

> minus200(DELETETHIS) wrote:
>> a Drudge copy
>>
>> how many here recall his dad's drunk driving that killed a young lady
>> and he left the scene - no punishment
>>

> Please, tell us more about his father killing a young lady?
>
> ---
>
> "Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there
> one system for the average citizen and another for the high and
> mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

You don't know about Chappaquiddick?

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Old May 7th 06, 05:41 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

On 5 May 2006 02:55:43 GMT, Jim Yanik > was
understood to have stated the following:

>You don't know about Chappaquiddick?

Chappa what?

--

Ted Kennedy / Chappaquiddick / Mary Jo Kopechne

Liberal Teddy Kennedy Killed Me!!!!! Hello, My name is Mary Jo
Kopechne.

Hello, My name is Mary Jo Kopechne. I would have been 65 years of age
this year. I could have been married and had children. I could have
been a lawyer, or a doctor! But all of my dreams came to an end when a
drunken slob by the name of Teddy Kennedy killed me. Read about me and
my killer below.

When Sen. Ted Kennedy was merely just another DemocRAT bloating on
Capitol Hill on behalf of liberal causes, it was perhaps excusable to
ignore his deplorable past. But now that he's become Sen. John Kerry's
leading campaign attack dog, positioning himself as Washington's
leading arbiter of truth and integrity, the days for such indulgence
are now over. It's time for the GOP to stand up and remind America why
Sen. Kerry's chief spokesman had to abandon his own presidential bid
in 1980 - time to say the words Mary Jo Kopechne out loud.

As is often the case, Republicans have deluded themselves into
thinking that most Americans already know the story of how this
"Conscience of the DemocRATic Party" left Miss Kopechne behind to die
in the waters underneath the Edgartown Bridge in July 1969, after a
night of drinking and partying with the young blonde campaign worker.

But most Americans under 40 have never heard that story, or details of
how Kennedy swam to safety, then tried to get his cousin Joe Garghan
to say he was behind the wheel. Those young voters don't know how Miss
Kopechne, trapped inside Kennedy's Oldsmobile, gasped for air until
she finally died, while the DemocRATs' leading Iraq war critic rushed
back to his compound to formulate the best alibi he could think of.

Neither does Generation X know how Kennedy was thrown out of Harvard
on his ear 15 years earlier -- for paying a fellow student to take his
Spanish final. Or why the US Army denied him a commission because he
cheated on tests.

As they listen to the DemocRATs' "Liberal Lion" accuse President Bush
of "telling lie after lie after lie" to get America to go to war in
Iraq, young voters don't know about that notorious 1991 Easter weekend
in Palm Beach, when Uncle Teddy rounded up his nephews for a night on
the town, an evening that ended with one of them credibly accused of
rape. It's time for Republicans to state unabashedly that they will no
longer "go along with the gag" when it comes to Uncle Ted's rants
about deception and moral turpitude inside the Bush White House And if
the Republicans don't, let's do it ourselves by passing this forgotten
disgrace around the Internet to wake up memories of what a fraud and
fake Teddy really is. The DemocRATic Party, not to mention Sen. John
Kerry, should be ashamed to have the national disgrace from
Massachusetts as their spokesman. And the GOP needs to say so out
loud.

I remember all of this and I'm sure most of you do, too.

---

Kennedy to Search Iraqi Rivers for WMD
by Scott Ott

(2003-01-21) -- Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy, D-MA, offered to help
the U.N. weapons inspectors by personally searching the bottoms of the
Tigris and Euphrates rivers for canisters of gas or biological agents.

The Senator, who had some experience diving on a submerged metal
object in 1969, said, "Each citizen must do what he can to support the
effort to disarm Saddam. I'm going to see if I can get to the bottom
of this thing...as it were. I'm hoping to come up with
something...uh...again, as it were."

Sen. Kennedy declined to discuss the specifics of his previous diving
experience.

---

NEW ORLEANS, Louisiana --- Ted Kennedy announced today that he will
lead a team of SCUBA divers to search for any survivors who might be
left from the Katrina aftermath.
"I have unique experience in this area," said Kennedy. "We will try
and try to dive down and find survivors beneath the flood waters. We
will do everything possible. We cannot fail. We must not."
A reporter mentioned to Kennedy that surely there would be no
survivors under the flood waters at this point in time. "It wasn't
safe," said Kennedy. "How could we dive to find survivors when it
wasn't safe? The important thing is that I tried. I did everything I
could to dive down and find survivors."

---

When asked if Sentator Kennedy would consider a Presidential
Nomination for the next election, Ted responded by stating "I'll drive
off that bridge when I come to it."

---

"Do we operate under a system of equal justice under law? Or is there
one system for the average citizen and another for the high and
mighty?" ~ Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

Restaurant owner gets no jail in crash death gpsman Driving 2 April 28th 06 08:56 PM
Fla. Highway Crash Kills Seven Children laura bush - VEHICULAR HOMICIDE Driving 62 February 1st 06 03:38 AM
Don't buy Dodge justme Dodge 10 July 13th 05 06:40 AM
Nationwide Crash Repair BEWARE Poor quality repair Frustrated Car Owner Technology 16 June 14th 05 08:36 PM
WPost: Brain Immaturity Could Explain Teen Crash Rate sufaud Driving 62 February 7th 05 10:14 AM