Is this a good used car buy?

Old March 13th 05, 06:45 AM
BananaRepublican

Default Is this a good used car buy?

I saw this ad in the local shopper: what questions to ask?
it read; '03 BMW 325I AT, new 18" wheels & tires. loaded, blk leather,
sunroof. only 8K miles. Take over payments.. #

g adds;
"Pay no attention to the naked gay conservative male prostitute
sitting in the "family values" white house"

Old March 13th 05, 01:28 PM
The Office Jet

You have to wonder why the car only has 8k on it, and why the person
would be selling it? It seems like it may not have been driven a lot
b/c of problems, and the person is trying to pawn it off on someone
else. I'm just very wary of used BMW's being that I've been burned
with them in the past.

Old March 13th 05, 05:25 PM
The Office Jet

Scott, that's a good tip. I'm going to keep that one in mind next time
I look into buying used. Thanks.