dodge 2.7 engine

Old November 9th 04, 04:02 AM
stever

Default dodge 2.7 engine

Old November 9th 04, 05:22 AM
pawn

stever wrote:

Moment of silence?

Old November 9th 04, 05:22 AM
pawn

stever wrote:

Moment of silence?

Old November 9th 04, 09:03 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article >,
says...

>stever wrote:
>>

>Moment of silence?

Shhhh! His 2.7 motor died and he is paying his respects.
------------
Alex

Old November 9th 04, 09:03 PM
Alex Rodriguez

In article >,
says...

Old November 9th 04, 11:57 PM
maxpower

drum roll please?
"stever" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 9th 04, 11:57 PM
maxpower

drum roll please?
"stever" > wrote in message
lkaboutautos.com...

Old November 11th 04, 03:46 AM
Bill Putney

maxpower wrote:

> drum roll please?
> "stever" > wrote in message
> lkaboutautos.com...

I think the OP is simply giving advice. In this case, "dodge" in the
subject line is a verb.

Bill Putney
adddress with the letter 'x')

Old November 11th 04, 03:46 AM
Bill Putney

Old November 11th 04, 05:32 AM
James C. Reeves

"Bill Putney" > wrote in message ...
| maxpower wrote:
|

| I think the OP is simply giving advice. In this case, "dodge" in the
| subject line is a verb.

That makes sense. Too bad I didn't get this advise before I bought the 2.7
(although no problems yet)

Dodge Shadow Engine Quits BeeJay Dodge 0 January 7th 05 07:35 PM
2000 Dodge Neon (Ticking, Noisy starting engine) Ken Dodge 14 April 23rd 04 04:06 PM