All GPL updates

Old February 28th 05, 01:37 PM
pizzaguy_yai

Default All GPL updates

Hi there.

It's been a while since I've played GPL (my old computer simply wasn't
up to the job, then I got a real job and had no time - now I can afford
a kick ass PC and racing wheel, but I'm still playing the original GPL
in DirectX on a Radeon 9600 with a kickass CPU behind it. Nice, great
fun... but I know it can be better.

What I want to know if there is some sort of "all in one" patch that
has been released in the past couple of years I can just download, run,
and play a GPL that looks like it was made in C21. Otherwise I can
happily go through the process of downloading and installing the most
vital mods (i'm mainly talking graphics here) - but could someone tell
me the best place to get them? The places I hung out around a few years
ago seem to have moved on or remained absolutely static.

Please give me a hand here - I've always loved GPL, but only recently
have I learned to really bloddy DRIVE gpl. Framrate makes quite a
difference. So please let me know where/if I can get an "essential
updates patch", or if not, which updates aer essential and where I can
get them. I've really lost my way during a two year abscence.

Cheers

Mr. Pizza

Old February 28th 05, 02:10 PM
Plowboy

what many said (i didnt try this YET) was to download the new (updated by
hand version) Demo, called GPL2003demo? I cannot recall exactly now, (oops
found it post haste) http://www.bhmotorsports.com/GPL/downloads/3239
Anyhowget that new demo, then copy cars, textures and stuff from the demo to
your GPL is what I understand, it might even be in the readme files.. Then
of course go find the 65 cars addon.

Downloading the add-ons, Start here. http://gplpp.com/ almost a definitive
set of links (though some links died)

pizzaguy_yai enlightened us with: