car died ???

Old December 2nd 06, 06:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected]

Default car died ???

hey all everyone on this groups rules!!!!

so yea question i have a 1999 saturn sw2 and last night i started it
about 11:00pm and it ran for about
3 minutes then just died ....

it would try to start just not crank over .. so i tries jumping it with
my truck and no dice .. help me if you can

franks

joshua

Old December 2nd 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected]

I read a post by someone with a similar problem. They had a car wash,
drove it about 50 yards to a stop light and it died. They rolled into a
car shop at the light and they tried to jump it with no luck. Everyone
kept saying they had Hydrolock and water was in the engine.

It really turns out that the bolt that holds the timing chain on fell
off. So the car would not crank. I would have that checked. Good luck.

Old December 3rd 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
NapalmHeart

> wrote in message
ups.com...
> hey all everyone on this groups rules!!!!
>

> so yea question i have a 1999 saturn sw2 and last night i started it
> about 11:00pm and it ran for about
> 3 minutes then just died ....
>

> it would try to start just not crank over .. so i tries jumping it with
> my truck and no dice .. help me if you can
>

> franks
>
> joshua

Please explain what you mean by "it would try to start just not crank over."

Ken