NOTICE HOW GAS PRICES SHOT UP TODAY??

Old November 9th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS[_1_]

Default NOTICE HOW GAS PRICES SHOT UP TODAY??

At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
to help their bud Bush.
Old November 9th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
POUTING GEORGIE Awww

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
message ...
> At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
> Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
> to help their bud Bush.

They don't have to make up anything. Their profits have been nearly a
trillion $$$ every year Bush has been Preznit da Pirate.
With the money Bush raided from our treasury, used for research, we could be
driving non emission solar cars at 200mph for months on one hour of
sunlight.

Old November 9th 06, 07:59 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

POUTING GEORGIE Awww wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> message ...
> > At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
> > Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
> > to help their bud Bush.

> They don't have to make up anything. Their profits have been nearly a
> trillion $$$ every year Bush has been Preznit da Pirate.
> With the money Bush raided from our treasury, used for research, we could be
> driving non emission solar cars at 200mph for months on one hour of
> sunlight.

You were doing OK till you got to that 200 mph crap. We should LOWER
speed limits and thus prevent THOUSANDS of highway killings each year.

Old November 9th 06, 08:08 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Furious George

POUTING GEORGIE Awww wrote:
> "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> message ...
> > At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
> > Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
> > to help their bud Bush.

> They don't have to make up anything. Their profits have been nearly a
> trillion $$$ every year Bush has been Preznit da Pirate.
> With the money Bush raided from our treasury, used for research, we could be
> driving non emission solar cars at 200mph for months on one hour of
> sunlight.

Yeah, but with President Bush's anti-pollution initiative, there
wouldn't be that one hour of sunlight. All that research money would
be wasted.

Old November 9th 06, 09:19 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Political Pagan

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote in
:

> At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
> Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
> to help their bud Bush.

Judy, your ignorance shows no bounds. You know gas goes up before most
holidays.

--
"The three separate branches of government were developed as a check and
balance for one another. It is within the court’s duty to ensure that power
Old November 9th 06, 12:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Larry Bud

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
> Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
> to help their bud Bush.

Dumbass, they've been going up for a MONTH since the Saudi's and Opec
said they are cutting production. Notice this happened BEFORE the
election.

The other things conspiracy nuts like yourself were once again wrong
about is that Bush would "bring out" Bin Laden, who has been in custody
all along.

Old November 9th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
[email protected]

Larry Bud wrote:
> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> > At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
> > Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
> > to help their bud Bush.

> Dumbass, they've been going up for a MONTH since the Saudi's and Opec
> said they are cutting production. Notice this happened BEFORE the
> election.
>
> The other things conspiracy nuts like yourself were once again wrong
> about is that Bush would "bring out" Bin Laden, who has been in custody
> all along.

Check your facts before you make a fool of yourself in public because
these are the retail gasoline prices in cents/gallon for all US grades,
all formulations as published by your own Department of Energy
(http://www.eia.doe.gov/oil_gas/petro...history.html):

Oct 02, 2006 236.0
Oct 09, 2006 231.0
Oct 16, 2006 227.4
Oct 23, 2006 225.5
Oct 30, 2006 226.4
Nov 06, 2006 224.6

According to the DOE, overall gasoline prices three days ago were 11.4
cents/gallon lower than they were on October 2 and lower than they had
been at any time since.

Old November 9th 06, 01:36 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
NuGrass

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
> At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
> Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
> to help their bud Bush.

One of the many investigations that need to be done by the new congress
next year is to look into the price gouging by the oil companies.

David

Old November 9th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Limbaugh Fart Detector

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 09:19:17 GMT, Political Pagan
> wrote:

>Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS > wrote in
:

>> At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
>> Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
>> to help their bud Bush.

>Judy, your ignorance shows no bounds. You know gas goes up before most
>holidays.

....like it goes down before elections.

Old November 9th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Sport Pilot

Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:
> POUTING GEORGIE Awww wrote:
> > "Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" > wrote in
> > message ...
> > > At least they did where i live. It'll be $3 by turkey day and $4 by
> > > Xmas as exxon tries to make up for the money they lost lowering prices
> > > to help their bud Bush.

> > They don't have to make up anything. Their profits have been nearly a
> > trillion $$$ every year Bush has been Preznit da Pirate.
> > With the money Bush raided from our treasury, used for research, we could be
> > driving non emission solar cars at 200mph for months on one hour of
> > sunlight.

> You were doing OK till you got to that 200 mph crap. We should LOWER
> speed limits and thus prevent THOUSANDS of highway killings each year.

Actually raising the speed limit and increasing driving test standards
would lower the accident rate. Lowering the speed limit will decrease
fatalaties, but it won't keep idiot drivers off the road. Germanies
Autoban has NO speed limit, except in some high traffic areas, and the
Autoban accident rate is the lowest in the world.