Sorry group.

Old July 26th 05, 03:59 AM
CardsFan

"Diode" > wrote in message
> Now this is funny...

Yeah, it's hilarious all right. I had to add Dave's new alias to my
killfile. I wish he would stick to one handle. He's been trying to behave
a little better, but even if he's not thumping his Bible he's still an
idiot.

How ya' been?

AJM
'93 Ruby coupe, 6 sp

(put in a new water pump last week - bleccch)

Old July 26th 05, 04:16 AM
StingRay

Welcome back Diode! (Assuming Dave didn't drive you out of the NG again) We
missed ya. Hope everything is okay with you.

Old July 26th 05, 02:16 PM
Dad

Hey, good to see you on here again. How you doing and are you keeping that
set of side pipes warm?

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51

Old July 26th 05, 04:44 PM
Greg

Glad to see you back Diode, I remember his and your comments about
local LEO's and i do not remember you calling anyone worthless.
i do remember Dave saying that it was his right to drive at the posted
speed limit in the left hand lane, regardless of faster traffic behind
him. I was thinking at the time, "that is the sort of person that my
brother might just take his old work truck and move him out of the
way, or pop a cap in his ass when he did something stupid like fliped
him off"

Regardless, the folks that have been here long enough, know what he is
all about.

Greg

Old July 26th 05, 09:56 PM
Tom in Missouri

Well, In Illinois, it isn't your right to drive in the left lane. Illinois
passed a law prohibiting slower traffic in the left lane about a year ago.

Of course, they have had the law that slower traffic must remain right
except to pass for several decades, but I guess people are too stupid to
know that means the same thing.

Old July 26th 05, 10:53 PM
RicSeyler

............YA CRUSTY OLD REACTIVE CIRCUIT ELEMENT!! hehehe :-)

--
Ric Seyler
Online Racing: RicSeyler

http://www.pcola.gulf.net/~ricseyler
remove –SPAM- from email address
--------------------------------------
"Homer no function beer well without."
- H.J. Simpson

Old July 27th 05, 02:21 AM
ken

Welcome back from Ken also

Was asked by some of the good people in here not to annoy them by
stalking dave in here and decided to take the high road and go with the
flow

Besides there are plenty of other groups where dave trolls with his
usual BS

Oh yeah--------------shut up, dave

Old July 27th 05, 06:07 PM
Diode

ken spoke thusly:

> Welcome back from Ken also
> Oh yeah--------------shut up, dave

Hey everybody...thanks for the warm "welcome back". It's been a real
tough bunch of months. How's it go..."Life is that thing that happens
while you are busy making other plans"? I'm not going to bore / depress
you guys with the details. Suffice it to say that I haven't been able
to do anything on my car other than drive it a little bit. A bunch of
ongoing "situations" have taken all of my time and energy (and plenty of
$). Nothing has changed for the better (yet), but I missed chatting
with you guys so I made the time to come by. I hope everything is well
with all of you.

--

Shut up, Dave (asshole).

-|>|- Diode -|<|-
'68 L-79 Coupe
'79 Triumph Bonneville
Old July 27th 05, 07:30 PM
Crabs

Diode wrote:
> Hey everybody...thanks for the warm "welcome back". It's been a real
> tough bunch of months. How's it go..."Life is that thing that happens

Diode:

Welcome back, glad to hear that you're still 'kickin.
You haven't missed too much during your hiatus.
Your dear old pal (asshole) Dave has actually been behaving himself for
the most part, except for these last few posts. Even his rabid stalkers
were surprisingly quiet. One actually promised to quit posting to this
newsgroups. Amazing.
There was a snit about JLA Enterprises that seems to have been swept
back under the carpet where it came from and where it hopefully will stay.
And there was the embarrassed usenet challenged chap who was starting a
Renault newsgroup and "accidentally" posted to all the alt.autos
newsgroups. I suspect he had quite a time keeping his newsgroup on
topic... ;-) I wouldn't normally mind, but Renaults are such UGLY cars...

Glad to see you back,
Welcome to the Monkey House, pull up a rock, light up a beer.

TomC
'90 ZR1

Old July 28th 05, 01:28 AM
StingRay

"Diode" > wrote in message
> Hey everybody...thanks for the warm "welcome back". It's been a real
> tough bunch of months. How's it go..."Life is that thing that happens
> while you are busy making other plans"? I'm not going to bore / depress
> you guys with the details. Suffice it to say that I haven't been able to
> do anything on my car other than drive it a little bit. A bunch of
> ongoing "situations" have taken all of my time and energy (and plenty of
> $). Nothing has changed for the better (yet), but I missed chatting with
> you guys so I made the time to come by. I hope everything is well with
> all of you.
>
> --
>
> Shut up, Dave (asshole).

> '68 L-79 Coupe
> '79 Triumph Bonneville

All together now - WELCOME HOME DIODE!!! - Shut up Dave!

FAQ for this newsgroup Dima BMW 5 May 11th 05 10:19 PM
Well it looks like Mitch is trying to ruin this group like he didthe flight sim group artie beamer Simulators 14 April 3rd 05 12:00 AM
Thanks to the Group! - problem solved Larry Saturn 2 March 6th 05 09:23 PM
Chrysler group set to kill off its Dodge Stratus and Chrysler Sebringcoupes MoPar Man Chrysler 54 January 3rd 05 04:21 PM