Problem with air recycle button

Old November 19th 07, 06:41 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected]

Default Problem with air recycle button

I just noticed that when I engage the air recycle button I can hear or
feel no difference in the air flow. If this is working properly of
course your can hear and feel an increase in the air flow. The
indicator light does go on but that's it aside from a low but audible
beep when the button is depressed.

Has anyone had any experience with this problem? Is this an easy fix
by switching out some switch or relay? If so, where would the switch
be located that controls the recycling function?

Thanks for any help.
Old November 19th 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
Oppie[_6_]

I'm sure that this varies with model and year. Could you please provide
this?

Old November 21st 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
teem

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:07:05 GMT, "Oppie" > wrote:

>I'm sure that this varies with model and year. Could you please provide
>this?
>

> wrote in message
>>I just noticed that when I engage the air recycle button I can hear or
>> feel no difference in the air flow. If this is working properly of
>> course your can hear and feel an increase in the air flow. The
>> indicator light does go on but that's it aside from a low but audible
>> beep when the button is depressed.
>>
>> Has anyone had any experience with this problem? Is this an easy fix
>> by switching out some switch or relay? If so, where would the switch
>> be located that controls the recycling function?
>>
>> Thanks for any help.

My buttoins dont beep.
Old November 21st 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected][_2_]

It's a 97 SC-2. Thanks for any help and happy Thanksgivng.

Old November 21st 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected][_2_]

Actually it's more like a popping sound. Very low but distinct and I
think it comes from the radio speaker. I hear it any time I engage the
recycle button.

Old December 4th 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected][_2_]

Has anyone eles had problems with this? The thing has gone intermitent
now. It works and then it doesn't work.