NOTICE HOW GAS PRICES SHOT UP TODAY??

Old November 10th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Default NOTICE HOW GAS PRICES SHOT UP TODAY??

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Larry Bud said in
rec.autos.driving:

> Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:

> > IDIOT - there is no actual rate of travel. No matter what you set
> > speed limits at, 20% or so are gonna exceed. At least they will as
> > long as they get off with mere fines. Make the speed limit 55 and jail
> > anyone doing over 65. That's the answer.

> You mean the way jail time has eliminated murders, rapes, and the
> selling of illegal drugs?!?! Wow, we live in utopia!

<sarcasm> I like how the threat of execution deterred Danny Rolling.
</sarcasm>

--
Aunt Judy demonstrates its lack of understanding
of the concept of "</killfile>," and "<killfile>,"

"Now that takes nerve. You claim to killfile
me TWICE in the same thread and you expect
people to take you seriously???"

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/r5qp9
Old November 12th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Speeders & Drunk
Drivers are MURDERERS while doing disgusting things while looking at gay
kid porn said this nonsense in rec.autos.driving:

> I am really stupid.

We know.

> Why would anyone defend the oil companies???

Its a crazy little thing called the truth. My friend, TBIM, has a thing
about it.

> Exxon made over $10 billion last quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I should have invested in Exxon stock!

--
Loco Laura Bush murdered her boyfriend foams like a Bartlo
(and spelling or gramatical errors are left as is):

"Hey - necromancer is a criminal coddler. BTW the article
says 4X and then it says the BAC was .187 which doesn't
make much sense. Not that it matters. Drunk drivers who
kill should get life wo parole."

Ref: http://tinyurl.com/rqvtg
Message
Old November 13th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.driving

Someone wrote:

>I might not be the biggest fan of the bush admin, but even I don't think
>he is stupid enough to try what you and numbnutz are suggesting inlight
>of the fact that there are enough people like you and numbnutz who jump
>to conclusions at the slightest price increase. </Yawn>

You do know that Aunt Judy perceives Roedy to be it's z^hhero, don't
you? They tend to run together in the political discussion groups.
Considering how much they agree with each other I briefly considered
one was a sock.

Old November 13th 06, 09:24 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
frenchy[_1_]

> 29 cents?? You mean like 50 years ago??? Who cares about that.?>>

People who can add two numbers together without using a calculator?

Old November 13th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
DeserTBoB

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:12:09 GMT, Political Pagan
> wrote:

wrote in
roups.com:

>> Total World:
>> 09/29/2006 54.93
>> 10/06/2006 54.92
>> 10/13/2006 53.72
>> 10/20/2006 53.86
>> 10/27/2006 53.58
>> 11/03/2006 53.32
>>
>> OPEC Average:
>> 09/29/2006 56.07
>> 10/06/2006 55.73
>> 10/13/2006 55.22
>> 10/20/2006 55.63
>> 10/27/2006 55.45
>> 11/03/2006 55.00
>>
>> Non-OPEC Average:
>> 09/29/2006 54.16
>> 10/06/2006 54.36
>> 10/13/2006 52.71
>> 10/20/2006 52.67
>> 10/27/2006 52.31
>> 11/03/2006 52.14
>>

>According to this, Oil went down in price, it even went down this week, but
>the price at the pumps has gone up 23 cents here in WI. Why is that? <snip>

Regular up 23¢ here in California by the Friday after Election Day,
yet crude was still in the mid-to-high 50s.
Old November 13th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
js

ViperDrool wrote:
> wrote:
> > Larry Bud wrote:
> > >
> > > Dumbass, they've been going up for a MONTH since the Saudi's and Opec
> > > said they are cutting production. Notice this happened BEFORE the
> > > election.

> ****nuts -- the price of unleaded regular gas, in Lexington, KY, was
> $1.99 on election day.
>
> Today it's $2.29.
>
> Is that up or down?
>
> Got an answer, ****nuts?

Neither one of you is anywhere close to being right. And not only is
that an answer, it is brought to you in real data:

Weekly U.S. Retail Gasoline Prices, Regular Grade

Dollars per gallon, including all taxes

Change from Change from
10/30/2006 11/6/2006 11/13/2006 week ago
year ago

US: 2.218 2.200 2.232
0.032 -0.064
East Coast 2.185 2.170 2.198 0.028
-0.097
Midwest 2.196 2.187 2.218 0.031
0.040
West Coast 2.414 2.381 2.438 0.057
-0.109

In Kentucky the average price per galon of regular one month ago was
$2.14 - today it is $2.18. One year ago it was $2.21.

Today in Louisville, a gallon of regular can be purchased for a low of
$2.02 at Sams Club on Alliant and for a high of $2.29 at the Shell at
1st and Jefferson.

The price in Louisville today is less than it was on the 26th of
October - two weeks before the election, and the same price today as it
was one week before the election - $2.17.

The data for the same periods in 2003 and 2004 show the same early fall
drop with a late fall rise. This is the cyclical nature of retail
gasoline prices and is due primarily to a reduction in demand
preceeding a shift to heating oil in supply. Isn't economics fun?

js

Old November 14th 06, 02:47 AM posted to rec.autos.driving,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics
Political Pagan

DeserTBoB > wrote in
:

>>According to this, Oil went down in price, it even went down this
>>week, but the price at the pumps has gone up 23 cents here in WI. Why
>>is that? <snip>

> Regular up 23¢ here in California by the Friday after Election Day,
> yet crude was still in the mid-to-high 50s.

Oil Companies are going to do their best to soak us right now, because come
January, there are going to be a lot of questions asked in legal courts.

--
"The three separate branches of government were developed as a check and
balance for one another. It is within the court’s duty to ensure that power
Old November 14th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
necromancer[_1_]

Ladies and Gentlemen (and I use those words loosely), Ted Kennedy -
President of DDDAMM (Drunk Driving Divers Against Mad Mothers) said in
rec.autos.driving:
> Someone wrote:
> >
> >I might not be the biggest fan of the bush admin, but even I don't think
> >he is stupid enough to try what you and numbnutz are suggesting inlight
> >of the fact that there are enough people like you and numbnutz who jump
> >to conclusions at the slightest price increase. </Yawn>

> You do know that Aunt Judy perceives Roedy to be it's z^hhero, don't
> you? They tend to run together in the political discussion groups.
> Considering how much they agree with each other I briefly considered
> one was a sock.

Interesting theory.

A little earlier today, while out and about, I noted that the price of
gas at a couple of stations has goen DOWN over the last day or two. One
from 2.139 to 2.079 and another from 2.139 to 2.099. Kinda blows SFB's
theory out of the water so far, dosen't it?