boggers

Old February 13th 05, 03:42 AM
D-WALL

Default boggers

im considering what tires i need . i want to run a 38 12.50 im thinking
about super swamper tsl sx's now if they made a bogger radial or if
boggers lasted long i would like to perchase boggers does anyone
know the road life of a bogger or if they make boggers radial? write
back asap thanks

Old February 13th 05, 03:48 AM
redneckco2007

D-WALL wrote:
> im considering what tires i need . i want to run a 38 12.50 im

thinking
> about super swamper tsl sx's now if they made a bogger radial or if
> boggers lasted long i would like to perchase boggers does anyone
> know the road life of a bogger or if they make boggers radial? write
> back asap thanks

dwall looks goofy...haha

Old February 13th 05, 03:53 AM
D-WALL

does anyone have an answer

Old February 13th 05, 03:54 AM
D-WALL

alan smith of dubach louisiana fone number 1 318 251 3229 is the
gayest man to ever walk the face of the earht he went to jail for
raping his own mother

Old February 13th 05, 04:00 AM
D-WALL

alan smith loves black people he once had a 3 way with 2 black girls

Old February 13th 05, 04:32 AM
DougW

D-WALL did pass the time by typing:

70.178.181.32 [ ip70-178-181-32.ma.dl.cox.net ]

Someone wants to loose a broadband account.
I can arrange that with Matt (abuse at cox.net) if you like.

--
DougW

Old February 13th 05, 04:35 AM
D-WALL

how did i use abuse doug please tell me?

Old February 13th 05, 04:44 AM

doug u r a big ole loser...some lil feller named D-WALL gonna go and
ask about some tires and u r gonna tell him he is abusin
somethin...first of all...i can see u r educated all the way through
the 1st grade...learn to spell...its lose, not loose...loose means not
tight moron. doug i got one word of advice...shutup

Old February 13th 05, 04:54 AM
DougW

D-WALL did pass the time by typing:
> how did i use abuse doug please tell me?

Nevermind.

It appears some ****** is forging header information
including the NNTP posting host.

I've talked with the folks at Google.