EU to ban cars from cities by 2050

Old March 30th 11, 05:48 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

Default EU to ban cars from cities by 2050

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:23:57 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

> Over 120 Ships stranded in Ice in Finland.It's 'global warming'. cuhulin

But...but...the glaciers are SHRINKING! Al said so!!!!

Old March 30th 11, 05:52 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 12:12:14 -0500, hls wrote:

> > wrote in message
>> http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...vy+Ice+Finland
>>
>> I read about it yesterday morning at MSNBC News articles. cuhulin

> Sure, and you will see, I think, as global warming increases - if indeed
> it does - unusual weather conditions around the world, not necessarily
> just heat spells.

his...the definition of 'global' is 'worldwide'. If it's 'global' warming,
how can some places be colder...?

Barring usual weather patterns, of course. If the WHOLE planet is warming,
then even the cold places should be getting warmer.

I used to go back to school about every 4-6 years, and took Geology every
time I did. If you look at ice core samples, then it's about to get very,
very cold (there is always a tremendous spike in the world's temperature
immediately preceding a world-wide Ice Age...)

Old March 30th 11, 06:27 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Banned

When Earth warms up a little bit, and cools.Doesn't Mars too?
cuhulin

Old March 31st 11, 03:05 AM posted to rec.autos.tech
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B[_2_]

On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:27:37 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

> When Earth warms up a little bit, and cools.Doesn't Mars too? cuhulin

That's what they have found...
Old March 31st 11, 03:49 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Kevin Bottorff

=?iso-2022-jp?q?Hachiroku_=1B$B%O%A%m%=2F=1B=28B?= > wrote
in :

> On Wed, 30 Mar 2011 00:27:37 -0500, cuhulin wrote:
>
>> When Earth warms up a little bit, and cools.Doesn't Mars too? cuhulin

> That's what they have found...

Oh but that would mean that there is a "external" force causing any change
and that wouldn`t do for Al and the hot world crowd!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KB