2001 Jetta 1.8t

Old October 8th 04, 10:44 PM
Wayne Faas

Default 2001 Jetta 1.8t

What should a buyer beware of when looking to buy a 2001 Jetta with a 1.8t,
5 speed and 50K miles.

Old October 9th 04, 02:42 AM
Woodchuck

2001 Jetta 1.8tNot buying an extended warranty!
Old October 10th 04, 05:11 PM
Wayne Faas

Is the TDI a better or worse engine to consider for the A4 Jetta?

in article , Woodchuck at

Old October 12th 04, 06:47 PM
CheetoDust

In article >, Wayne Faas wrote:
>> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand

> --MS_Mac_OE_3180098642_2186238_MIME_Part
>
> What should a buyer beware of when looking to buy a 2001 Jetta with a 1.8t,
> 5 speed and 50K miles.

How to not post in HTML, for one thing.

....Sean.

2005 Jetta GL & GLS compare to MKV amty VW water cooled 5 October 1st 04 12:27 AM
VW Jetta 2001 paint warranty? spiralingcrazies VW water cooled 6 September 29th 04 02:00 PM
1.8T Oil issue -- cost Libby Audi 35 September 23rd 04 03:14 PM
2001 A4 1.8T Tiptronic w/ 60k miles Joe Gilmore Audi 0 May 17th 04 12:54 AM