Need Advice on Shipping a Car Across Country

Old July 9th 04, 04:11 AM
Jeremy

Default Need Advice on Shipping a Car Across Country

Hi, I am purchasing a car from a party on the east coast and need to
ship it to the west coast. Does anyone have any experience or advice
on doing so? It looks like there are a ton of companies out there and
I have already received a number of quotes, but I would like a little
more information. I have thought about using a drive away service,
but I think I would rather not put the miles on the car.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Jeremy

Ruff Country lift?? Jeff Jeep 4 January 17th 05 06:55 PM
Looking for advice on car restoration... [email protected] Antique cars 0 December 23rd 04 06:20 PM
4 brand new alloy 17" rims/wheels 2004 from VW Beetle GLS (still in boxes!) in San Diego but shipping ok too ice cube VW water cooled 2 November 15th 04 05:41 AM
Wanna get my 1st vette, need advice!!! HighOnFire Corvette 10 October 22nd 04 08:37 PM
Used 156 buying Advice Please ? Steve Haigh Alfa Romeo 0 April 28th 04 09:12 PM