Some Cheep SOB Dirt Bag

Old December 6th 04, 10:53 PM
HarryS

Default Some Cheep SOB Dirt Bag

Well, a little over a week ago I posted I was getting flashed every so often
with my new EURO HID lamps. I was at a party in the big city (Waldorf) came
out and poof no lamps, yes, no friggin lamps. Some SOB stole my HIDs so much
for the Holiday Cheer. I got home with my fog lamps and they left the trim
rings so when I got home I put back in my OEM lamps. The Police just said
they probably would not find the dirt bags but you never can tell. The
Officer asked me what they cost and I told him the pair was just over
$500.00 he looked at me as if I was nuts but, he said it would be grand
larceny if they catch them. All I have to say is Damn the bad luck!

HarryS

Old December 6th 04, 10:59 PM
Mike Hall

"HarryS" <NoSpam.com> wrote in message
> Well, a little over a week ago I posted I was getting flashed every so
> often with my new EURO HID lamps. I was at a party in the big city
> (Waldorf) came out and poof no lamps, yes, no friggin lamps. Some SOB
> stole my HIDs so much for the Holiday Cheer. I got home with my fog lamps
> and they left the trim rings so when I got home I put back in my OEM
> lamps. The Police just said they probably would not find the dirt bags
> but you never can tell. The Officer asked me what they cost and I told
> him the pair was just over $500.00 he looked at me as if I was nuts but,
> he said it would be grand larceny if they catch them. All I have to say is
> Damn the bad luck!
>
> HarryS

This was and maybe still is a problem in the UK.. certain makes of vehicle
allow for the lights to be removed very easily from the front.. it is a
great pity that one can't own something decent without the fear of having it
illegally change hands..

Old December 6th 04, 10:59 PM
Mike Hall

Old December 6th 04, 11:14 PM
Dave Milne

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old December 6th 04, 11:14 PM
Dave Milne

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old December 6th 04, 11:15 PM
Dave Milne

Bummer. Hope they catch him/her

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
.uk...

Old December 6th 04, 11:15 PM
Dave Milne

Bummer. Hope they catch him/her

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ
.uk...

Old December 6th 04, 11:19 PM
Patrick

A bit of HOT glue and razor blade make wonder..... and a DNA proof....
i had friend who did that on their car radio as well.

Im sure the thief will never sue you because he tried to bust your stuff....

Pat

.uk...

Old December 6th 04, 11:19 PM
Patrick

A bit of HOT glue and razor blade make wonder..... and a DNA proof....
i had friend who did that on their car radio as well.

Im sure the thief will never sue you because he tried to bust your stuff....

Pat

.uk...

Old December 6th 04, 11:25 PM
RJ

HarryS <NoSpam.com> wrote:

> Well, a little over a week ago I posted I was getting flashed every so often
> with my new EURO HID lamps. I was at a party in the big city (Waldorf) came
> out and poof no lamps, yes, no friggin lamps. Some SOB stole my HIDs so much
> for the Holiday Cheer.

The word that comes to mind is karma.