J YOUNG ALWAYS EATS ****

Old August 11th 06, 04:04 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
IBen Getiner likes it in the rear[_2_]

Default J YOUNG ALWAYS EATS ****

J YOUNG LOVES TO EAT MEN'S ****. HE WISHES ALL MEN WOULD **** ON THE
GROUND SO THAT HE COULD EAT THEIR ****. HE EVEN LIKES TO EAT DOG ****
BUT ONLY MALE DOG ****. HE HANGS OUT IN MENS WASHROOMS TO LOOK FOR
**** TO EAT.

Old August 11th 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion

On 10 Aug 2006 20:04:14 -0700,
"Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" wrote:

> J YOUNG LOVES TO EAT MEN'S ****. HE WISHES ALL MEN
> WOULD **** ON THE GROUND SO THAT HE COULD EAT THEIR
> ****. HE EVEN LIKES TO EAT DOG **** BUT ONLY MALE DOG
> ****. HE HANGS OUT IN MENS WASHROOMS TO LOOK FOR
> **** TO EAT.

THANKS for telling all of us your culinary preferences, "Jon"/"IBen."
Very interesting... but not especially surprising. It explains to all of
us just HOW you happen to be full of **** all the time.

(ROTFL!!!! There goes that submoronic liar, "Jon Young"/"IBen
Getiner," desperately trying to pretend that he isn't one and the ]
SAME person. Even though that's been PROVEN beyond a shadow
of a doubt.)

What a retard.

-- Craig Chilton >
---
RRR Cult lemmings.
Dumber than dirt. America's own version of the Taliban.
Selfishly, hatefully, and mindlessly supporting sociopathic
agendas that seek to destroy vital personal liberties of
millions of people. (That's as dumb as it GETS!!!)
And constantly proving that to everyone.
Old August 11th 06, 06:21 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
Captain Kundalini

Oh great, a mental giant providing the Forger/Troll with more meat.
Don't you people have any ****ing sense to ignore the trolls?

Old August 11th 06, 10:13 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
Craig Chilton -- Help to make the USA Bigotry-FREE!

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 05:21:05 GMT,
"Captain Kundalini" > wrote:
> Craig Chilton wrote:
>> Schizo Loser, "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" wrote (AS "IBen"):

>>> J YOUNG LOVES TO EAT MEN'S ****. HE WISHES ALL MEN
>>> WOULD **** ON THE GROUND SO THAT HE COULD EAT THEIR
>>> ****. HE EVEN LIKES TO EAT DOG **** BUT ONLY MALE DOG
>>> ****. HE HANGS OUT IN MENS WASHROOMS TO LOOK FOR
>>> **** TO EAT.

>> THANKS for telling all of us your culinary preferences, "Jon"/"IBen."
>> Very interesting... but not especially surprising. It explains to all of
>> us just HOW you happen to be full of **** all the time.
>>
>> (ROTFL!!!! There goes that submoronic liar, "Jon Young"/"IBen
>> Getiner," desperately trying to pretend that he isn't one and the
>> SAME person. Even though that's been PROVEN beyond a shadow
>> of a doubt.)
>>
>> What a retard.

There are trolls, and there are hateful RRR cult lemmings,
and there are those who are a combination of both, as he is.

Bigots aren't defeated by our ignoring them. They are defeated
by being exposed, along with their ludicrous agendas of hate,
as very deserved targets of derision by egalitarians, and by
constant exposure of them as laughingstocks. This worked against
the segregationists in Civil Rights Movement I, and it'll work against
the RRR Cult and its lemmings today.

RRR : Society :: 5% arsenic solution : glass of drinking water

-- Craig Chilton >
--
RRR cult lemmings... dumber than dirt.
America's mentally-challenged version of the Taliban.

Where common sense and intelligence combine,
a fair-minded egalitarian is ALWAYS the result. RRR
Cult lemmings always lack either one or the other, or
both, of those two elements.
Old August 11th 06, 06:49 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
Gospel Bretts

On 10 Aug 2006 20:04:14 -0700, "IBen Getiner likes it in the rear"
> wrote:

Subject: J YOUNG ALWAYS EATS ****

Always?

------------------

Gospel Bretts
a.a. Atheist #2262
Fundy Xian Atheist
Old August 12th 06, 01:55 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
J Young

"FORGERS like "Jon"/"IBen" Prove that RRR Cultists are Fools! LOL! Works for
me!!" > wrote in message
> On 10 Aug 2006 20:04:14 -0700,
> "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" wrote:
>

>> J YOUNG LOVES TO EAT MEN'S ****. HE WISHES ALL MEN
>> WOULD **** ON THE GROUND SO THAT HE COULD EAT THEIR
>> ****. HE EVEN LIKES TO EAT DOG **** BUT ONLY MALE DOG
>> ****. HE HANGS OUT IN MENS WASHROOMS TO LOOK FOR
>> **** TO EAT.

> THANKS for telling all of us your culinary preferences, "Jon"/"IBen."
> Very interesting... but not especially surprising. It explains to all of
> us just HOW you happen to be full of **** all the time.
>
> (ROTFL!!!! There goes that submoronic liar, "Jon Young"/"IBen
> Getiner," desperately trying to pretend that he isn't one and the ]
> SAME person. Even though that's been PROVEN beyond a shadow
> of a doubt.)
>
> What a retard.
>

> -- Craig Chilton >

That isn't me, Mr. Chilton. Too bad you won't believe me.

Old August 12th 06, 07:28 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
John Baker

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:55:05 -0400, "J Young" >
wrote:

>"FORGERS like "Jon"/"IBen" Prove that RRR Cultists are Fools! LOL! Works for
>me!!" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On 10 Aug 2006 20:04:14 -0700,
>> "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" wrote:
>>

>>> J YOUNG LOVES TO EAT MEN'S ****. HE WISHES ALL MEN
>>> WOULD **** ON THE GROUND SO THAT HE COULD EAT THEIR
>>> ****. HE EVEN LIKES TO EAT DOG **** BUT ONLY MALE DOG
>>> ****. HE HANGS OUT IN MENS WASHROOMS TO LOOK FOR
>>> **** TO EAT.

>> THANKS for telling all of us your culinary preferences, "Jon"/"IBen."
>> Very interesting... but not especially surprising. It explains to all of
>> us just HOW you happen to be full of **** all the time.
>>
>> (ROTFL!!!! There goes that submoronic liar, "Jon Young"/"IBen
>> Getiner," desperately trying to pretend that he isn't one and the ]
>> SAME person. Even though that's been PROVEN beyond a shadow
>> of a doubt.)
>>
>> What a retard.
>>

>> -- Craig Chilton >

>That isn't me, Mr. Chilton. Too bad you won't believe me.

You're a proven liar, Jon. Why should anyone believe you about
anything?

Old August 12th 06, 12:44 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
Ted Tidings

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:37:26 GMT, Craig Chilton -- Help to make the USA
Bigotry-FREE! wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:55:05 -0400,
> "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" wrote:
>> Craig Chilton > wrote:

>>> THANKS for telling all of us your culinary preferences, "Jon"/"IBen."
>>> Very interesting... but not especially surprising. It explains to all of
>>> us just HOW you happen to be full of **** all the time.
>>>
>>> (ROTFL!!!! There goes that submoronic liar, "Jon Young"/"IBen
>>> Getiner," desperately trying to pretend that he isn't one and the ]
>>> SAME person. Even though that's been PROVEN beyond a shadow
>>> of a doubt.)
>>>
>>> What a retard.

>> That isn't me, Mr. Chilton. Too bad you won't believe me.

> No one in his right mind would EVER believe you. You lie like
> a rug constantly, "Jon"/"IBen", and you are a laughingstock to
> most who've read your ludicrous bigoted,and dishonest postings.

Your a laughing stock queer. Queer.

--

.................................................. ............

Old August 12th 06, 04:17 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
LC

Known liar and sockpuppet-boy "J Young" > wrote in
message ...

> "FORGERS like "Jon"/"IBen" Prove that RRR Cultists are Fools! LOL! Works
> for me!!" > wrote in message
>> On 10 Aug 2006 20:04:14 -0700,
>> "Jon Young"/"IBen Getiner" wrote:

>>> J YOUNG LOVES TO EAT MEN'S ****. HE WISHES ALL MEN
>>> WOULD **** ON THE GROUND SO THAT HE COULD EAT THEIR
>>> ****. HE EVEN LIKES TO EAT DOG **** BUT ONLY MALE DOG
>>> ****. HE HANGS OUT IN MENS WASHROOMS TO LOOK FOR
>>> **** TO EAT.

>> THANKS for telling all of us your culinary preferences, "Jon"/"IBen."
>> Very interesting... but not especially surprising. It explains to all of
>> us just HOW you happen to be full of **** all the time.

>> (ROTFL!!!! There goes that submoronic liar, "Jon Young"/"IBen
>> Getiner," desperately trying to pretend that he isn't one and the ]
>> SAME person. Even though that's been PROVEN beyond a shadow
>> of a doubt.)

>> What a retard.

>> -- Craig Chilton >

> That isn't me, Mr. Chilton.

Uh huh.

> Too bad you won't believe me.

Too bad you're a proven liar, eh?

Want to deny these, troll?:

From: "Lord Howard Hertz" >
From: "Auric Hellman" >
From: "simon sez" >
From: "son of simon" >
From: "the other simon" >
"the Professor" >
From: "LC ( lappcatt )" >
From: "Loose Cannon" >
From: (Loose Cannon)
From: "incredible J" >
From: "the good Doctor"

From: "loose cannon" >
From: >

No? I didn't think so.

LC~ Run, "J", run!

"If you got the grits, serve 'em!" - Stanley Crouch

Old August 12th 06, 05:20 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.autos.driving,alt.atheism,rec.music.beatles,alt.abortion
John Baker

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 07:44:47 -0400, Ted Tidings >
wrote:

>On Sat, 12 Aug 2006 08:37:26 GMT, Craig Chilton -- Help to make the USA
>Bigotry-FREE! wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:55:05 -0400,

>>> That isn't me, Mr. Chilton. Too bad you won't believe me.

>> No one in his right mind would EVER believe you. You lie like
>> a rug constantly, "Jon"/"IBen", and you are a laughingstock to
>> most who've read your ludicrous bigoted,and dishonest postings.
>>

>Your a laughing stock queer. Queer.

Free clue, Spanky. We aren't laughing *with* you.....