New 2008 VUE

Old February 21st 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Default New 2008 VUE

Got an insider's look at the new 2008 VUE, pre-production. Looks just like
the pics on www.saturnfans.com in person. Great fit and finish. There will
be more engine choices this time and hybrids will be better than '07. It's a
smaller VUE than '07's but plenty of interior room. From my understanding
however, Saturn may not include an inside air cabing filter, how dumb is
that if true? If so, please write a message to Saturn via www.Saturn.com
and let them know that they should include the filter. Other than that, nice
looking new VUE!

--
marx404

Old February 21st 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
[email protected]

On Feb 20, 5:15 pm, "marx404" > wrote:
> Got an insider's look at the new 2008 VUE, pre-production. Looks just like
> the pics onwww.saturnfans.comin person. Great fit and finish. There will
> be more engine choices this time and hybrids will be better than '07. It's a
> smaller VUE than '07's but plenty of interior room. From my understanding
> however, Saturn may not include an inside air cabing filter, how dumb is
> that if true? If so, please write a message to Saturn viawww.Saturn.com
> and let them know that they should include the filter. Other than that, nice
> looking new VUE!
>
> --
> marx404

I heard from my local dealership that 2007 is the last model year of
the VUE. They'll be releasing a different compact/mid-size SUV to
replace it.

Old February 22nd 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn
marx404

Partly true. This is the last year for the old VUE as we know it. The new
one can be seen at www.saturnfans.com, look at the VUE pics, then 2008 link.

The new VUE will be an Opel/Saturn design, much different than the old one
and IMHO, much nicer and sportier.

--
marx404

PICS - 2008 Ron Fellows Edition Corvette Z06 and 2008 Indy Pace Car Edition Corvette 08Vette Corvette 4 February 3rd 07 04:37 PM
2008 Vue Hybrid fish Saturn 2 December 28th 06 03:34 AM
2008.5 Bullītt Đavīd Ford Mustang 0 December 3rd 06 09:25 PM
2008 7 series ag BMW 5 December 11th 05 09:35 PM
A New GTO For 2008 [email protected] Ford Mustang 6 August 2nd 05 04:10 AM