GTL d3d9.dll error

Old March 16th 06, 06:48 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default GTL d3d9.dll error

Tony,

there is way to unlock everything (by adding a file, I have the file, and
unsure if game is checking the contents of this file or just that file
exists.. some say just create new file of this name in GTL root) anyrate, I
had a buddy that sent me this file, it worked, but I dont have it here at
work, nor recall the name (use google and search this group, or look around
RaceSimCentral.com 's GTLegents Forums... Or if you end up posting I could
email it to you, if I rememebr to check this group fast enough, while I am
at home, sbc doestn keep post very long.)
.

But you can race and win mustang pretty quickly, and the GT-350 mustang can
be bought pretty quickly.. all is not bad, it was actually great fun, and I
wouldnt have done it (raced the mini's if I had NOT have had to...)

Tony Jester enlightened us with:

Old March 16th 06, 09:50 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message
> Tony,
>
> there is way to unlock everything (by adding a file, I have the file, and
> unsure if game is checking the contents of this file or just that file
> exists.. some say just create new file of this name in GTL root) anyrate,

> had a buddy that sent me this file, it worked, but I dont have it here at
> work, nor recall the name (use google and search this group, or look

around
> RaceSimCentral.com 's GTLegents Forums... Or if you end up posting I

could
> email it to you, if I rememebr to check this group fast enough, while I am
> at home, sbc doestn keep post very long.)
> .
>
> But you can race and win mustang pretty quickly, and the GT-350 mustang

can
> be bought pretty quickly.. all is not bad, it was actually great fun, and

> wouldnt have done it (raced the mini's if I had NOT have had to...)

A few years ago it seemed I had nothing but time for Sim racing. I know for
sure I spent over 4 hours per day practicing and racing GPL. But life is so
different now. I have maybe a few minutes after coming home from work to
race a little bit and un-wind. I've always loved the GT 40. I once met Dan
Gurney and and saw the GT 40 he owns. I surely would enjoy taking one for a
drive. But ya, racing the Mini is fun too. I just wish I had more time...

-Tony-

Old March 23rd 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

> there is way to unlock everything (by adding a file, I have the file, and
> unsure if game is checking the contents of this file or just that file
> exists.. some say just create new file of this name in GTL root) anyrate,
> I had a buddy that sent me this file, it worked, but I dont have it here
> at work, nor recall the name (use google and search this group, or look
> around RaceSimCentral.com 's GTLegents Forums... Or if you end up posting
> I could email it to you, if I rememebr to check this group fast enough,
> while I am at home, sbc doestn keep post very long.)

Open up Notepad and choose to save the file in your GTL folder (the file
will be blank) and give it a filename of "TG2001.DYN" and set file type to
all files.
The filename must be in uppercase and include the " "s otherwise the default
windows settings will append .txt to the file name.
Fire up GTL, create a new driver profile and all cars and all tracks.

These steps worked for me - I deleted my other driver profile after I
created the new one (must create a new one).

tUrbo

Old March 23rd 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"Tom Harrington" > wrote in message
. ..

> > there is way to unlock everything (by adding a file, I have the file,

and
> > unsure if game is checking the contents of this file or just that file
> > exists.. some say just create new file of this name in GTL root)

anyrate,
> > I had a buddy that sent me this file, it worked, but I dont have it

here
> > at work, nor recall the name (use google and search this group, or look
> > around RaceSimCentral.com 's GTLegents Forums... Or if you end up

posting
> > I could email it to you, if I rememebr to check this group fast enough,
> > while I am at home, sbc doestn keep post very long.)

> Open up Notepad and choose to save the file in your GTL folder (the file
> will be blank) and give it a filename of "TG2001.DYN" and set file type to
> all files.
> The filename must be in uppercase and include the " "s otherwise the

default
> windows settings will append .txt to the file name.
> Fire up GTL, create a new driver profile and all cars and all tracks.
>
> These steps worked for me - I deleted my other driver profile after I
> created the new one (must create a new one).

Actually, I'm having so much fun with this sim I no longer need to have full
access to all the cars. It's more fun doing it the way the game intends :-)

-Tony-

LIDAR Trial this Week [email protected] Driving 17 April 9th 06 02:44 AM
unplug the spark-plug: error code or not? chibitul Honda 6 July 19th 05 04:24 AM
Order Of Error Codes Michale Chrysler 20 December 3rd 04 08:20 PM
Please help w/ error codes 21 and 32 Backyard Mechanic Ford Mustang 14 November 13th 04 11:32 PM