What about GPL? - Newb

Old December 31st 05, 07:34 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Default What about GPL? - Newb

you would think as screwy as my post read I would be on the same page as you
Mitch, but I AINT. what are you on about?

Old January 1st 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

Ignore it. As I proved once again, humor just isnt my thing

Mitch

t...

Old January 3rd 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators

actually, I was ribbing you, I would have to say Pine, IMHO... <grin>

Mitch_A enlightened us with:

Old January 9th 06, 02:36 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators

"PlowBoy" > wrote in message
> Email me or add me to Yahoo messenger if you eve need to (stingre) at
> yahoo
> remove braces..
>
> GTL takes a semi hefty machine, I have an EARLY 2.4 ghz machine (sub
> 500mhz bus stuff) with Geforce 6600GT (128 meg version though) and it is
> staggering how much the framerates are at low end (17) with the whole
> game, the DEMO was flawless but was one track and about 6 cars... one
> "challenge" in career is 24 other AI cars... it can be a bit slow.
>
> GPL is winning mor eof my time as of late since I typed my last message I
> reflected, I havent completed a challenge race in 2 weeks yet, because of
> GPL right now, trying to get the hang of Nuremburg (spelling im sure is
> off)... Im only 10 minutes per lap slower than the "standard" time LOL

Thanks for that. Had no time yet to try demo, but will be sure to at the
next chance I get.