GTR2 Qualifying at Night

Old February 3rd 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Mr T

Default GTR2 Qualifying at Night

Hi,

I downloaded the F1 2008 mod for GTR2 and thought I would race at SPA.
The only problem is that both qualifying sessions occur at night and
the F1 cars don't have lights. Is there a way of changing the
qualifying times? or do I need to download another version of the
track from somewhere?

Thanks,
Mike.
Old February 3rd 09, 03:34 AM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Jan Verschueren

"Mr T" wrote...
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the F1 2008 mod for GTR2 and thought I would
> race at SPA.
> The only problem is that both qualifying sessions occur at night
> and the F1 cars don't have lights. Is there a way of changing the
> qualifying times? or do I need to download another version of
> the track from somewhere?

I have the reverse problem where Paul Ricard won't let me practise at night
offline (if you host a server you can specify the time of day for session
start and join from another machine). Pretty sure there's a file we might be
able to edit to change this default behavior if some kind soul would direct
us to it, though...

Jan.
=---

Old February 3rd 09, 09:27 PM posted to rec.autos.simulators
Bart Westra

"Jan Verschueren" > wrote in message
> "Mr T" wrote...
>> Hi,
>>
>> I downloaded the F1 2008 mod for GTR2 and thought I would
>> race at SPA.
>> The only problem is that both qualifying sessions occur at night
>> and the F1 cars don't have lights. Is there a way of changing the
>> qualifying times? or do I need to download another version of
>> the track from somewhere?

> I have the reverse problem where Paul Ricard won't let me practise at night
> offline (if you host a server you can specify the time of day for session
> start and join from another machine). Pretty sure there's a file we might be
> able to edit to change this default behavior if some kind soul would direct
> us to it, though...
>
> Jan.
> =---

You can also join on the same machine via IP address 127.0.0.1
Or to put it differently, you can run a dedicated server on the machine that
you use to practise.

Bart

GTR2 David Griffith Simulators 0 January 3rd 07 07:05 AM
GTR2 Thore Simulators 10 December 29th 06 07:40 PM
GTR VS GTR2? BRH Simulators 20 October 2nd 06 07:46 PM
[OT] F1 Qualifying... run that past me again Andrew MacPherson Simulators 91 March 23rd 06 02:23 AM
NR2003 Daytona Qualifying Neil Charlton Simulators 5 December 27th 05 04:44 PM