Innovation project, Vienna University of Economics and BusinessAdministration, Austria

Old April 22nd 09, 12:09 PM posted to rec.autos.misc
Nikki[_3_]

Default Innovation project, Vienna University of Economics and BusinessAdministration, Austria

Hello there!

First of all, please don’t be upset if you get this message more than
once, this could be because you are in more than one google group. I
am desperately trying to contact people from all over the world, and
spread the word about my project, so I’m in all google groups...

I am student of the Vienna University of Economics and Business
Administration in Austria and I am currently engaged in a project
about innovative solutions for the adjustment of car seats. The actual
goal of our project is to conduct a workshop where we bring together
people who find themselves confronted with unsatisfying solutions in
the market and have ideas or innovated on their own already - and with
market I do not only mean the target market of car seating systems but
also analogous markets that face the same or very similar problems and
needs. For example I was told that redundant forces of car seats are
pretty similar to the ones of ski bindings – so maybe it’s possible to
use some materials and systems involved in the ski bindings to make
the rails of a car seat lighter and to make them stronger, highly
productive and/or powerful? Another thing we are thinking about is
finding other materials than steel to be able to build a lighter rail
– the whole automotive industry is thinking about weight and how to
get every part of car easier. Audi for example has made a car out of
aluminium. But can you use it of seating rails, too? What about
materials used in other industries like golf, sailplanes, aircraft,
racing cars, iceboating, rollercoaster, elevators, military, …. Would
it be possible to use the materials they use?

As you can see there are numerous questions and I am sure that out
there are numerous people agonising over those questions and even
finding solutions to them. I am therefore interested in identifying
such people, and bring them together to our workshop, which will offer
co-operations, get to know like-minded people (from all over the
world) and develop new cool ideas.

I hope I could attract some interest and maybe find some people
through this group, and maybe if you aren't a person like I described
above, maybe you do know someone that might be interesting for me.

Please don't hesitate to contact me – Id be very thankful for every
hint you could give me.

Yours,

Nicole

economics of driving [email protected] Honda 5 May 17th 08 12:49 AM
economics of driving [email protected] Driving 2 May 14th 08 05:52 PM
The economics of propane Bret Ludwig Jeep 15 February 10th 08 04:41 PM
Oldtimer in Austria G.B. Auto Photos 8 August 19th 07 08:12 PM
Gas station economics lesson Daniel J. Stern Driving 19 January 16th 06 04:07 AM